Attention!

Thanks for visiting!
* When you see the * in my posts that just indicates a new line/paragraph. :)
* To see a lot of fun information, scroll through the side bars and to the bottom of the blog.

28 October 2014

Attention all! Got some news! :) @evernightpub #timetravel #erotic #romance

The first bit of news I have is:
There's a sale going on at Evernight Publishing until October 31 & one of the titles on sale is my story Dream Across Time. Pick it up HERE!

The second bit of news I have is:
I also received cover art and a release date for the second book in the Raritan Manor Ranch series!

Here's the cover
Ain't it pretty?! :)

Release date for Journey Across Time is set for November 10, 2014!
Keep posted to my WEBSITE for more info on Journey Across Time.

Thanks for stopping by!
C.R.

No comments: