Attention!

Thanks for visiting!
* When you see the * in my posts that just indicates a new line/paragraph. :)
* To see a lot of fun information, scroll through the side bars and to the bottom of the blog.

20 July 2016

a look at Rhonda Brewer & 'Dangerous Abduction' @rhondabrewer67 #NKBlogTours #RomanticSuspense

Today we have author Rhonda Brewer visiting. Welcome!

What would you like to tell readers about yourself?
* First of all, I'm a wife and mother. I'm also a new grandmother. That alone would fulfill any woman's life. To be honest it does. But.....
* I'm also a writer. Someone who loves to tell stories of love, suspense, heartache and of course happily ever after. For most of my life, I've written those stories for myself. A type of therapy, I suppose. I love the characters I create. They become part of who I am because there's part of me in them.
* So.... Now that you know this about me. I hope when you read my books, you fall in love with them.
* You should also know that I'm a Newfoundlander. What is that you ask? Well we're a proud people who live on an island, off the east coast of Canada. Some people believe Canada ends with Nova Scotia. It doesn't. If you keep going east, there is a beautiful island full of amazing people and magnificent scenery. That is where my stories are set because let’s face it. The best stories always come from the places you know and love.

What are you going to tell us about today?
~ Blurb ~
* Widower James O'Connor has been fighting his growing attraction to his brother's sister-in-law for four long years, but when someone breaks into her home, destroying everything she owns, James takes her and her young son into his home. The break-in wasn’t random. Marina and her son are in danger and James swears to protect them, but can he keep them safe?
* Marina Kelly dedicates her life to caring for her sweet little boy, Danny. Since she broke free from her abusive husband, she's sworn off men but when James O'Connor keeps entering her thoughts and her dreams, it takes everything she has to keep her feelings hidden. Now, her sister and parents are out of the province, and she's in danger, Marina has no choice but to accept James’s help and try to hide her attraction and growing feelings.
* The attraction between them impossible to resist. Only her ex's family secret may tear it all apart. Can Marina and James unravel the family's hidden mystery without losing each other?
~ Excerpt ~
For an excerpt, visit a buy link below.
Buy Dangerous Abduction here...
Amazon - CA | Amazon - US | Barnes & Noble | iTunes | Kobo
Find Rhonda Brewer here...
Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Website
Thank you for joining us here today, Rhonda Brewer! It was a pleasure getting to know you and your story.

No comments: