Attention!

Thanks for visiting!
* When you see the * in my posts that just indicates a new line/paragraph. :)
* To see a lot of fun information, scroll through the side bars and to the bottom of the blog.

06 September 2013

A Look At Greg Snow from 'Board Approved' ( @JessicaJayne13 @evernightpub #erom #MayDecember )

Today we have Greg Snow visiting from the story Board Approved, book 2 of the Taking Advantage series. Welcome!

Greg Snow, what would you like to tell readers about yourself?
* Hmmm… I’m usually the one doing the interviewing… er… deposing, which is similar to interviewing. *chuckles* So, this is a little weird for me. Okay. My name is Gregory Snow, but everyone calls me Greg. I’m forty-two years old and am a partner at the law firm Lowes & Kravitz. I focus primarily on corporate law.
* I’m a born and raised Floridian… or as the non-born-Floridians like to say… I’m a Florida cracker. Not sure where that was derived from. I may have to look that one up on Wikipedia. But finding a person living in Florida that was born and raised here is not typically common. Florida is truly a melting pot.
* I went to the University of Florida for undergrad and law school! Go Gators! *laughs* Jessica will probably kill me for getting that in here. She’s a Buckeye fan and any reminders of that butt-whipping the Buckeyes took back in the 2007 National Championship from the Gators really gets her going. Luckily, this story is already published so she can’t get revenge on me by writing me out of the story. *winks*
* I was married right out of college to my college sweetheart. It didn’t work out. My job as an associate at the firm required a lot of hours in the beginning, and my ex-wife did not want to deal with my schedule. We divorced. At that point, I decided to focus on my work and career. I’d date women here and there, but I didn’t really think I’d walk down the serious relationship path again.
* I’ve done well for myself at the firm and I was asked to be a member of the board of directors for Advantage Insurance Company. I’ve enjoyed my time as a board member. It’s truly interesting being a part of a company and seeing how the decisions you make affect the outcome of the company’s progression and growth, but then again, I’m a corporate law geek. *smiles* I’m actually more than grateful for my role at Advantage now because if it weren’t for my seat on the board, I would not have likely met Tessa. In fact, I’m pretty sure we would have never crossed paths. And I struggle to contemplate that now.

Does your author ever try to take over the story? And how do you deal with it?
* Jessica is pretty cool. I basically infiltrated her head and carried on multiple conversations with her throughout the process of this story. There were a few times she tried to direct things to go one way, but after struggling to get the story to go that direction, she conceded to my point of view of the scene and we both were smiling in the end. She’s a pretty laid back kind of girl. I like her. *smiles*

What was the best sexual experience you’ve had?
* This is kind of a personal question, but I’ve been so enthralled in my relationship with Tessa that I almost feel like I have to answer this question. I’ve had my share of sexual experiences in my life, but my experiences with Tessa have been, by far, the highlight of my sex life. She’s not as experienced as I am, so it’s been fun teaching and showing her things. Her reaction to the experiences push me over the edge more than anything else. But I have to say, the blowjob she gave me in the car on the way to my condo after our dinner at Gator’s will rank at the top of my list forever. It was unexpected. It was bold. It was fucking hot! Excuse my language! Even thinking about it now gets my blood pumping! Shoot, I’m going to have to stop at her yoga studio after this interview for a quick visit. *winks*

What’s your take on Tessa?
* I love her! I’ve never loved anyone more. She’s beautiful inside and out. When I first laid eyes on her, she literally took my breath away. I was instantly attracted to her though I was unsure how to feel about that since it was obvious she was quite younger than me. I will say youth has its advantages as does her being a yoga instructor. *winks*
* She had a tough life growing up with an alcoholic mother, who was quite abusive to her. With that sort of background, it amazed me she had such a positive outlook on life and had such a heart of gold. Some people are just born good and Tessa is one of them.

Where do you see yourself in the future? What do you hope to accomplish?
* I’m hoping to be Tessa’s husband soon. I want to marry her. I can’t wait to change her name to Snow. And then hopefully, I can convince her to become a mommy. I don’t think it will take much convincing because Tessa will be a remarkable mother. But I can’t wait to have a family with her.

Now for some author information!
* My author is Jessica Jayne. Jessica Jayne says, "I am a born and raised small town Ohio girl, who moved to the Sunshine State after graduating from college with a bachelor's degree in English. In the journey of life, I became a wife and a mother of three children. So, life is always an adventure."

You can find my author, Jessica Jayne, here...
Website | Twitter | Facebook | Amazon Author Page | Goodreads | Pinterest


Now for some book information!
A look into the story

~ Blurb ~
Taking Advantage, 2
* After his divorce, Greg Snow dedicated his life to his work as a corporate attorney in a large law firm and to his membership on the board of directors at Advantage Insurance Company. He liked it that way…at least that’s what he thought until Tessa Mills entered his life.
* Growing up with an alcoholic mother and never knowing her father, Tessa Mills has not had an easy life. And her relationship decisions have been less than stellar. But she’s finally making a life for herself and running her own business—a yoga studio. It’s her saving grace and that’s all she needs…until Greg Snow turns her world upside down.
* Tessa and Greg have a strong attraction, but is it enough to overcome all their differences?

~ Excerpt ~
* Oh sweet Jesus, he tasted fantastic! He tasted like caramel coffee. She could get lost in his taste… in his kiss. His experience was evident as he licked into her mouth, exploring every crevice. His hand flexed at the back of her head before sliding down to the nape of her neck and caressing her there. She’d never been kissed so thoroughly, so sensuously. Her panties dampened as he took the kiss deeper and her hands gripped his shirt tightly as if it were the only way for her to keep from melting into the seat.
* Beep! Beep! Startled back to reality by the cars honking behind them, Tessa pushed back from the kiss. She had been so wrapped up in her verbal dribble that she hadn’t even recognized that they had been stopped at the light just before the bridge. And then his kiss threw her into a tailspin. She’d completely lost track of where she was. She came to find out she was making out at a traffic light with a man she barely knew, and she was struggling to catch her breath after the make out session.
* “You’d better go,” she whispered. She could feel the blush once again spread over her face. He looked at her closely, studying her. Another horn honked and his hand fell from the back of her neck and rested on her knee. He gave her a little squeeze and she watched as his lips quirked up into a gorgeous smile.
* “I’ve been wanting to do that since the moment I laid eyes on you,” he said, roughly. “And truth be told, I can’t wait to do it again.” Tessa inhaled sharply at his words and the desire behind them. He glanced over at her and smiled.

Buy Board Approved here...
Evernight Publishing | Amazon | All Romance eBooks | Bookstrand

Thank you for joining us here today, Greg Snow! It was a pleasure getting to know about you, the story you're in, and your author.

1 comment:

Jessica Jayne said...

Thanks for hosting me, C.R.! :)