What would you like to tell readers about yourself?
* Thanks CR Moss for helping me celebrate my latest release on your blog. (You're welcome! ;) )
* I’ve always wanted to be a writer. When I was younger it wasn’t about getting published for me, it was just about learning to tell a great story. A few years ago I found a home with a small publisher and I never looked back. The Schoolteacher and the Dom is my second solo story with Evernight Publishing.
What book are you going to tell us about today? Is it part of a series? If so, what's the order the books should be read in?
* The Schoolteacher and the Dom is the first story in my ‘The Black Rose’ series. It tells the story of Nola Pryce, a schoolteacher and Alex Winchester, the owner of The Black Rose, a fetish club in New York. It does have elements of light BDSM in it, but it isn’t hard-core. I wanted to show a realistic start to a Dom/Sub relationship. In this instalment they meet and Nola gets an introduction to Alex’s world. The next story in this series will go into more depth, with sensory play.
How'd you/your muse come up with this story?
* With a lot of coffee and a naughty imagination lol I’m kidding. Well, there was coffee involved.
Describe the hero in five words.
* Alex is seductive, confident, powerful, strong and sexy.
Describe the heroine in five words.
* Nola is kind, adventurous, smart, witty and lonely.
Who's your favorite character in the book & why?
* Lilith Yee, otherwise known as Madame Tease, she’s a dominatrix and Alex’s business partner. She doesn’t have much to say in this story but I’ve got a feeling that I’ll be telling her story soon.
What's your favorite line in the story?
* Not a line but this is my favourite paragraph. Damn it, Winchester. Grow a pair of balls and call the woman. You want to call her. You want to finish what she started on the floor. She might not be want you thought you wanted in a submissive but she sets your blood on fire. Alex picked up his phone and then promptly put it back down again. You know that she’ll inspire you and that you’ll be able to help each other grow. She also doesn’t have half the emotional baggage that you have, which will make a nice change.
A look into the story
* Alex Winchester runs The Black Rose Club with his business partner and friend Lilith Yee. It caters to every dark fantasy. But Alex is a Dom without a submissive, until he meets Nola. He invites her to The Black Rose Club Christmas party. A lot rests on this one night. Alex is giving Nola a choice. It’s up to her if she wants to say yes.
Be Warned: mild BDSM
* “What are you doing, Nola?” he practically whispered the words and they sent a shiver down her spine.
* She put her arms over his shoulders. She placed her cheek on his and whispered in his ear, “What’s your kink, Alex?”
* “What makes you think I have one?” Suddenly his hands where on her ass and he pulled her closer. She gasped from the sweet friction.
* “You run this place for starters.” She pulled away slightly and undid his tie, pulling it off with one swift movement. Alex’s eyes were still closed and Nola dropped a kiss on his parted lips. “You can tell me, Alex. I won’t judge.”
* “I want you to submit to me.”
* Nola couldn’t help her physical reaction to Alex. The fact he wanted to dominate her turned on more than she thought. Alex opened his eyes. “You’re kind of blowing away all my expectations. I didn’t think that you’d do this.” He rolled his hips and Nola could feel his hard-on pressing against her. “I thought we’d take this slow, build the trust, and then ask if you wanted to submit to my control.”
* Nola kissed him again. “That sounds like a lot of hard work.” she said as she nibbled on his bottom lip.
* He picked her up and rolled her onto her back in one swift movement that stole her breath. His lower body trapped her against the floor. “It would be worth it.”
Buy The Schoolteacher and the Dom here...
All Romance eBooks
Find Ella Grey here...
Thank you for joining us here today, Ella Grey! It was a pleasure getting to know you and your story.