What would you like to tell readers about yourself?
* Shyla Colt lives in southern California with her marine husband and two tiny tots. When she's not teaching Abc's, running errands, or headed to the park she writes full time and works a job in the publishing industry. As you can tell, she thinks sleep is over rated. Her goal is to bring you erotic romance full of characters that feel real, plots that make you think and happily ever after endings that show you the true power of love.
What book are you going to tell us about today? Is it part of a series? If so, what's the order the books should be read in?
* I’m promoting my Romance on the Go novella titled Vixen Claimed. It’s the first in my Vintage Vixen series that focuses on gals that aren’t your average heroines. They’re tattooed with plenty of attitude, independence, and style. These pin up queens co-own a vintage shop and live life on their own terms.
How'd you/your muse come up with this story?
* I was on a walk with my daughter, and I spotted an old, worn down car shop, and my mind just went over time. I came home and wrote out an outline.
Describe the hero in five words.
* Wounded, unsure, brave, passionate, and British. Wags eyebrows yes I had to mention that one.
Describe the heroine in five words.
* Fiesty, Fierce, Intelligent, Compassionate, Strong
Who's your favorite character in the book & why?
* Tristan is my favorite. I love the transformation he undergoes in the story. He starts out withdrawn, bitter, and self conscious and transforms right before your eyes as the story progresses.
What's your favorite line in the story?
* They collapsed together on the couch, sweaty, exhausted, and utterly blissed out. Devlin
A look into the story
* Jace has spent the past six years furious at Devlin for a rejection she never truly delivered. The truth sets them both straight and allows a chance to begin anew. But this time around Jace has a very special request, that they include his best friend.
* Plagued by sexual impotency after being in a wheel chair after a career ending car accident Tristan has grown bitter and disinterested in the opposite sex. The sexy vixen who steps in to the shop unexpectedly changes all of that. Problem is she's his best friend's ex.
Be Warned: menage sex (MFM), anal sex
* “No I am—very attracted.”
* He pinned her with blue eyes darkened with lust. The stark need made her gasp and her fingers dug a little deeper into the flesh of his knee. “I didn’t want to be a third wheel in what you two have going on. That’s happened enough.” His eyes lowered. Devlin held his chin until he glanced up to return her gaze. “That’s over now, Tristan. From the moment I set eyes on you, something sparked. It was a feeling I’d only experienced once before and it scared me. Still does honestly. But I’ve never been the type to run from things and I do want this—want you.” She moved in and captured his lips. The intensity of the moment took her breath and she pulled away.
* “I second that, dear.”
* “I want to do it again.”
* Their lips melded once more. He explored her face with gentle sweeping touches that made her feel cherished. His tongue entered her mouth, starting a sensual tango that engaged her senses and consumed her. He smelled like man and citrus. The skin on his neck was warm beneath her hands. Her legs parted and her eyes popped open to see Jace kneeling between them.
* “Don’t stop, baby,” Jace whispered. He hooked his thumbs in the elastic of her panties and rolled them down her legs, leaving them at her ankles so her movement was constricted. Tease. All thoughts were obliterated by the feel of Jace’s magical fingers caressing her honeyed heat as Tristan worked her mouth in tandem. They were like two parts of the same whole. Tristan pulled up her shirt, gliding his hands underneath to cup her breast through her bra. He pinched her nipples, plucking them like a gifted musician with a guitar.
* “This needs to come off,” Tristan growled. “Arms up.” She replied without thinking, hissing when the cool air caressed the chocolate drops of her nipples, making them pebble further. He sucked one into his mouth and Jace thrust a finger deep into her tunnel. Emotions rocked her from above and below. Her pussy quivered.
* “Damn, you’re gushing, baby. You like what we’re doing to you, don’t you?” Jace asked.
* “Yes,” she said, her voice strained and low.
* “Look at how wet she is for us, Trist.”
* She opened her eyes to see her blond lover peer down. His nostrils flared as Jace moved back and spread her legs as wide as her underwear allowed.
* “You smell ripe for the picking, Devlin,” Tristan said.
* “Have a taste,” Jace said, holding his soaked finger up to his friend. Tristan’s pink tongue shot out to sample her juices off Jace’s finger and she came on the spot. Once minute she was fine and the next she exploded like a bottle full of soda and Mentos.
Buy Vixen Claimed here...
All Romance eBooks
Find Shyla Colt & all her links here...
Thank you for joining us here today, Shyla Colt! It was a pleasure getting to know you and your story.