Attention!

Thanks for visiting!
* When you see the * in my posts that just indicates a new line/paragraph. :)
* To see a lot of fun information, scroll through the side bars and to the bottom of the blog.

15 February 2013

Swept Away Valentines Day Bl0g H0p (reprise day 1)

* Hi all! Welcome to the Swept Away Valentines Day Bl0g H0p. Thanks for stopping by. :)
* There are lots of authors participating in this h0p so there are lots of prizes to be had. I'm giving away a PDF copy of Lovers and the Fiend. To be put in the drawing for the prize, answer the question that I'll supply shortly and follow me via google connect (found in the column to the right) and/or my Facebook Page. To find others in the h0p, visit thebloghopspot.com/event-page
* How are you spending Valentine's Day? Hubby and I are going out to dinner.
* Have fun hopping!
C.R.

3 comments:

Flossie Benton Rogers said...

I spent Valentine's Day with my Snickerdoodles ages 5 and 3. We had a lot of sweet fun! Have a good hop.

Meghan said...

I spent my V-Day working and working. I took extra shifts so others could go celebrate.

I follow via GFC: Meghan Stith
mestith at gmail dot com

Sherry said...

I spent my Valentine's Day at home by myself.
GFC - Sherry S.
sstrode at scrtc dot com