What would you like to tell readers about yourself?
* Gregory Delaurentis spent his adult life roaming from job to job, working for Lockheed in California, various law firms in New York, and financial firms on Wall Street. Throughout this period of time, he was writing—unceasingly—finally producing a large body of work, albeit unrecognized and unpublished . . . until now.
What are you going to tell us about today?
* My story Cover of Darkness. Cover of Darkness is the first in a series of upcoming books that include Edge of Darkness, Pale of Darkness and Cries of Darkness. These novels follow the lives of three individuals who do battle bringing criminals to justice, while they struggle to understand the complex relationships that exist among themselves. This intriguing trio has absorbed the attention of Mr. Delaurentis for the past year and a half, so much so he decided to self-publish their stories to bring them to a wider audience. [AUTHOR’S DISCLAIMER: These are works of fiction. Name, characters, places, and incidents either are the product of the author’s imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.]
A look into the story
* “Maybe,” Kevin ventured, “he didn’t want to drop a dime on his cop friends. Maybe he was frightened.”
* “Maybe. That would have helped us a lot,” David said, his eye caught by a shapely girl on a bike riding nearby.
* Margaret sat up. “That would also explain how the killer got past the gate and simply walked into the house. He could have been flashing a badge.”
* “That makes some sense,” Kevin said. “And certainly cops can kill.”
* “They make the best assassins, don’t they?” David quipped.
* “So now this is a cop hunt?” Kevin asked.
* “I would rather it end here, guys,” Margaret said.
* David approached the two and stood over them. “The question is now how to hunt the most dangerous thing in New York. Crossing the thin blue line is not going to be fun or easy.”
* “Fun?” Margaret said. “It’s downright dangerous.”
* “We can’t go to Ferryman and Reynolds,” Kevin said, nervously running his fingers through his hair, and retrieving his arm from around Margaret as he sat up. “They’ll only go on the defensive. And if the case starts turning in that direction, they’ll only deflect it.”
Buy Cover of Darkness here...
AMAZON | KOBO | BARNES & NOBLE | SONY READER STORE | SMASHWORDS
Find Gregory Delaurentis here...
Darkness Novels | Facebook | Twitter | Blog
Thank you for joining us here today, Gregory Delaurentis! It was a pleasure getting to know you and your story.
ANNOUNCEMENT! One randomly chosen commenter will win a $50 Amazon/BN gift card! So be sure to leave your name and email with your comment, visit the other tour stops (find them here: goddessfishpromotions-book-tour-cover-of-darkness) for a greater chance of winning!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Check out the trailer here: