What would you like to tell readers about yourself?
* USA Today Bestselling Author, Trish Morey has written thirty romances for the internationally bestselling Harlequin Presents line and her stories have been published in more than 25 languages in 40 countries worldwide, including being published in Manga comic book form in Japan, and as Trish Moreyova in the Czech Republic. Trish was awarded Romance Writers of Australia’s Romantic Book of the Year Award (the Ruby) for short, sexy romance In 2006 and again in 2009, as well as being a finalist in the Romance Writers of America’s prestigious RITA Awards in 2012.
* A qualified Chartered Accountant by trade, Trish was employed as financial manager at a major business school prior to her first sale.
* Trish lives with her husband, 4 daughters and assorted menagerie in the beautiful Adelaide Hills.
What are you going to tell us about today?
* My story Second Chance Bride.
A look into the story
* Or is it?
* Mitch Bannister's ex is about to marry his best friend, and he could really do with a cold beer and a hot woman. But the cowgirl he takes a shine to at Bella's is surprisingly skittish, and in the end he leaves without hooking up.
* Later, when Mitch spies the cowgirl in the local pub begging for a job, he shrinks into the shadows--he's not looking for complications, and something tells him that Scarlett Buck is a whole handful of them. But soon it's clear she's not just trouble, she's in trouble, and like it or not, he's not about to turn his back on this stray from the States. Especially if she can do him a favor in return. After all, it's just a helping hand.
* Or is it?
* She’d never thought blue was a warm color, not until now, not until she’d felt this slow, warm glide of his eyes over her form leaving a smoking trail of heat.
* So sex wasn’t part of this deal?
* Didn’t mean it wasn’t going to happen.
* Shoes and accessories were next. He took his time, not rushing and not checking out the sale items like she was, but going for top shelf every time.
* She wondered whether he was as attentive a lover as he was a shopper.
* And then she remembered that first encounter in Bella’s, and the hot stroke of his tongue against her breast.
* Oh yeah!
Buy Second Chance Bride here...
Find Trish Morey here...
Website | Facebook | Twitter | Amazon Author Page | B&N Author Page
Thank you for joining us here today, Trish Morey! It was a pleasure getting to know you and your story.
ANNOUNCEMENT! The author and publisher will award a $20 Amazon GC to one randomly drawn commenter during the tour! So be sure to leave your name and email with your comment, visit the other tour stops (find them here: goddessfishpromotions-second-chance-bride) for a greater chance of winning!