What would you like to tell readers about yourself?
* Ella Grey likes to tell stories which feature very human characters, even if those characters sprout fur or can conjure fire with a click of their fingers. Ella has been writing for over a decade and has been published for the last two years.
* She currently lives in the UK with her son, partner and cat. She rarely sleeps and can often be found with a cup of coffee in one hand and her other hand on the keyboard.
What book are you going to tell us about today? Is it part of a series? If so, what's the order the books should be read in?
* Embracing the Tease is the third and final story in my BDSM series, The Black Rose. It can be read as a standalone since the first two stories are based on different characters. If you’re interested, The Schoolteacher and the Dom and Weekend with the Dom.
How'd you/your muse come up with this story?
* Lilith Yee is a character introduced in The Schoolteacher and the Dom, a Domme who owes the Black Rose with Alex Winchester. I always knew that Lilith would have her own story, it was just a case of finding the perfect man to go with her. Lilith is picky, she wouldn’t just take anyone.
Describe the hero in five words.
* Wounded, lonely, switch, hot and tattooed.
Describe the heroine in five words.
* Lonely, lost, domme, caring and skilled.
Who's your favorite character in the book & why?
* That’s a hard question, Lilith is a nonsense kind of woman, doesn’t take crap from anyone. There was something very freeing about writing her. Joseph on the other hand, he was a completely new character with a tragic moment in his life, one that he’s kept hidden from his bandmates. This story was incredibly easy to write, emotional as hell though.
What's your favorite line in the story?
* Something in her eyes made him look away. There was strength there, even as the delicate scent of jasmine filled his nose. It was like she could see everything about him with that one look.
A look into the story
* Lilith Yee is Madame Tease, except she hasn't been doing much teasing lately. Alex has left her in charge, which means there isn't time for fun. On top of paperwork and making sure Twisted Rope is still performing on Friday, she's bored.
* Joseph Hall is the lead singer of the Twisted Rope. On the last leg of their tour, he has the weight of the world on his shoulders. He's kept a secret from his bandmates, one that is slowly killing him inside. He's more than willing to put the decisions in someone's hand.
* One night. No promises. Could it end up being the perfect beginning?
* “What do you mean?”
* The smile she gave him hit him like a physical punch to the pit of his stomach. “Maybe it’s time you put that well-worn control into someone else’s hands. Come to my office after your set. I mean if you’re interested.”
Buy Embracing the Tease here...
Evernight Publishing | Amazon | All Romance eBooks | Barnes & Noble | BookStrand
Find Ella Grey here...
Website | Twitter | Facebook
Thank you for joining us here today, Ella Grey! It was a pleasure getting to know you and your story.