What would you like to tell readers about yourself?
* Elodie Parkes is a British author writing romance, erotic, contemporary, and often with a twist of mystery, paranormal or suspense. Her books are always steamy, cool stories and hot love scenes.
* Elodie lives in Canterbury with her two dogs. She works in an antique shop by day and writes at night, loving the cloak of silent darkness that descends on the rural countryside around her home.
* Elodie writes for: Hot Ink Press | Moon Rose Publishing | Eternal Press | Secret Cravings | Evernight Publishing | Siren Publishing
* She has also released titles as an individual indie author.
What book are you going to tell us about today?
* My story The Summer Heat.
How'd you/your muse come up with this story?
* The inspiration came from a tree being cut down in the communal gardens where I currently live. I didn’t even see it felled, but I was immensely saddened as this was a healthy young tree. In my story, the gorgeous guys are cutting down a diseased tree in their garden, and that’s how they see Annabel move in next door.
Who's the hero?
Who's the heroine?
Who's the other hero?
Are you working on another book right now?
* I’m working on three books, right now. Two are contemporary erotic romance, and one is romance Sci-Fi. Naturally, they are all love stories, with HEA. I have to have that in my books. I’m not writing much though, because of my day job, where I have shifts, and I’m editing for the releases in the latter part of this year.
What things do you like to do to relax?
* I find writing relaxing, but I also like to get out into the countryside near where I live. I enjoy visiting the historic places too. I read, watch movies and I love music. I’m often singing along with something as I drive.
Do you have another job as well as writing?
* Yes, I have to. I work for an antiques emporium. It’s very tourist driven, so right now I have late night hours and work all weekend and holidays. I do shifts, usually start about midday or two in the afternoon, and work through until ten or eleven. It means I’ve taken a hiatus from writing so my stories mentioned above are waiting for me. I can feel them there wanting to be written.
Can you think of a song or piece of music that could be your theme tune?
* It changes for me every time someone in an interview asks, (laughs) right now it’s The Eagles: Tequila Sunrise. That’s because I usually see the sunrise after arriving home very late at night, editing, networking, or real life stuff, like my laundry, and then I flop to sleep for a few hours. (laughs again) Check out my dark shadows.
Is there anything you would like to say to your readers?
* Thank you for reading my books. I write from the heart so you get a piece of it every time you read one of my stories. (Smiles)
A look into the story
* Annabel likes both Nate and Evan the moment she meets them. As they all grow close, will she be forced to choose between these gorgeous men?
Be Warned: menage sex (MFM)
* They got through her front door before they leapt on each other.
* Nate didn’t know how they got their clothes off. The haze of lust at the deliciousness of her kisses fogged his brain. They were in Annabel’s living room, and he was already pounding into her.
* Her lips brushed against his ear. Her whispers and moans mingled with his moaning.
* He held her under the ass and fucked her hard as she clung to him.
* Her hands on his shoulders, she met his thrusts with her hips raised.
* His orgasm started with his balls tightening so that he thrust into her as deep as he could. Into his heart dropped the need to make sure she came. He slowed down, kissed her lips, nibbled down her neck, and sucked there.
* She bucked her hips to his.
* He ground his cock on her clit as he slid into her again.
* She moaned into his mouth.
* Her pussy clenched around his cock as she pressed her body against him, and he knew she was coming. It filled him with love. He didn’t need to pound into her to come. His orgasm flowed over him as he kissed her. It buckled his knees and weakened his thighs as the ripples of sensation jerked his cock inside her. Nate groaned as Annabel’s tongue touched the tip of his. He pressed his stomach against her enjoying the pressure and satin texture of her skin on his. A melting sensation drifted over him, and he rested his forehead on her shoulder.
* “How do you feel?” He whispered against her ear.
* She made a little sound, not quite a word.
* He interpreted it as pleasure. That’s what it sounded like to him, as if she’d tasted something good. He lifted his head and kissed her tenderly. “Next time, maybe we can slow down, but I needed that so bad.”
Copyright Elodie Parkes 2014 Evernight Publishing All Rights Reserved
Buy The Summer Heat here...
Evernight Publishing | Amazon - US | Amazon - UK | All Romance eBooks | BookStrand
Find Elodie Parkes here...
Blog | Tumblr | Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Pinterest | YouTube | Amazon - US | Amazon - UK | Smashwords | Barnes and Noble | All Romance eBooks | BookStrand | Evernight Publishing | TRR | Add to Goodreads | ManicReaders
Thank you for joining us here today, Elodie Parkes! It was a pleasure getting to know you and your story.
ANNOUNCEMENT! Elodie Parkes is offering a $5 Amazon gift card and a kindle copy of Night of the Horse by Elodie Parkes! So be sure to leave your name and email with your comment AND use the Rafflecopter below to enter for a chance to win!
a Rafflecopter giveaway