What would you like to tell readers about yourself?
* Jessica lives in a world where warlocks, shapeshifters and fairies exist, and everyone deserves a happy ending - from tragic vampires finally finding love after centuries of being alone, to super hunky womanizing werewolves finding their destined mate – it’s all in a day’s work.
* Unable to find a werewolf of her very own, she decided to marry someone who thinks he’s one – minus howling at the full moon, fleas, and a rousing game of chase-the-mailman. Okay, so he sometimes howls at the full moon.
* When she isn't writing, Jessica enjoys spending time with her family, reading (mostly romance), or going to the beach. She’s especially fond of bookstores and Starbucks!
What are you going to tell us about today?
* My paranormal, fantasy, erotic novella: Warlock’s Mistress.
A look into the story
* Jared aches to be near Seraphine, his destined mate, but he must pull away to save her. A fairy prince has laid claim to her, wanting her for his bride. Unless Jared can find a way to change the prince’s mind, he’ll lose Seraphine forever.
Be Warned: bondage
* In all these years, Jared had always been attentive, lavishing her with attention and affection, but for the past month, it had been like being with a stranger. He still came to her, spent an hour or two in her bed, then ran for the door as if hellhounds were nipping at his heels and he couldn’t wait to be rid of her. Why he hadn’t thrown her out, she didn’t understand. It was obvious he’d grown tired of her. Really, she’d expected it to happen a lot sooner. They’d been together for over a hundred years. She’d been waiting for the day he’d crossed paths with his mate and end their affair. Seraphine wondered if perhaps that’s what had happened and he just didn’t know how to tell her, or wasn’t ready to let her go just yet. The question was how much longer was she going to put up with it in silence? She’d been quiet so far, taking his rejection as best she could, but it was grating on her nerves. Things were still hot between them, there was obviously still something there, but he didn’t seem to want to acknowledge it.
* Jared paused at the bedroom door. His auburn hair fell across his forehead and into his eyes, hiding their green depths from her. She wondered if he was going to say something, tell her it was over, that he wouldn’t be back, but he turned away from her, twisted the knob, and left without a word. Her heart ached and she fought back tears at the cold dismissal. She shouldn’t have let her heart get involved in the first place. She was in his life for one purpose and one purpose only. As his mistress, she didn’t have the luxury of falling in love with him. Unfortunately, her heart had other ideas.
* Not for the first time, she wondered if she should shackle him to her bed. Of course, he could always use magick to get away—unless she used spelled cuffs. Now there was a thought. She could make a game of it, draw him into her web so to speak, then after allowing him to give her a mind-blowing orgasm or two, she could torture the information out of him. What had changed? Why was he different? What was he hiding? If he wanted to play games, she’d play, but by her own rules.
Buy Warlock’s Mistress here...
Evernight Publishing | Amazon | All Romance eBooks
Find Jessica Coulter Smith here...
Website | Blog | Facebook | Twitter | E-mail
Thank you for joining us here today, Jessica Coulter Smith! It was a pleasure getting to know you and your story. Have a sinfully good week everyone!