What would you like to tell readers about yourself?
* Callie Gold is an Israeli married to an American. She admits that marrying her husband was the smartest decision she has ever made in her entire life. Together they have raised three beautiful children. ** Callie is a lawyer, and a Jew, and what’s worse – an Israeli. That means that she’s an in-your-face kinda gal. There is no Hebrew word for ‘subtle’. Callie’s husband says that she has too many opinions, and he’s right. But she’s also open and friendly and very curious, and is known to start intimate conversations with the Falafel guy. ** Since she stopped litigating, Callie’s husband says she’s become a much nicer person (Callie’s husband is almost always right, which makes living with him really good and seriously annoying, all at the same time). ** When she’s not writing, Callie does divorce mediation and marriage counseling, which, she believes will save her a good seat in that place up there. She also cooks and bakes and you will always find home-baked bread in her freezer, next to the chocolate gelato that her husband makes. ** Callie writes because writing creates another life for her, a life in which she can do whatever she wants. In order to write she has become a time thief. ** Above all, Callie is a lover of people and she can never get enough of human interaction. So feel free to start up a conversation with her!
What are you going to tell us about today?
* My romantic mystery story, Ash’s Fire.
A look into the story
* A chance meeting with Ari Ash, the tall-dark-and-yummy internationally renowned concert pianist, sends Jordan into his arms. Ari’s mysterious ways and magical lovemaking pull the conflicted Jordan into a whirlwind affair.
* When Ari is implicated in an execution-style murder, she wants to believe Ari is innocent, but one troubling fact after another keeps popping up. Jordan turns to the only man she can trust with her lover’s life – her brilliant criminal defense attorney husband.
* Is Ari a killer?
* When Ari is charged, Jordan fears the worst: a life sentence for her lover, exposure of her affair and the ruin of her law firm and irreparable damage to her husband’s reputation. But she can’t let go of Ari’s love…
* With the trial just days ahead, Jordan races to save her lover, her husband and herself.
* Desire, suspicion, love and loyalty all clash in the fast-paced Mediterranean city of Tel-Aviv.
* “Keeping busy,” he texted.
* “How was your rehearsal?”
* “Better than yesterday,” Ari wrote.
* “That’s great,” she wrote back, and added another smiley. “I miss you.”
* “Me too,” he wrote. “I think of your hands caressing me.”
* “Lots of caressing waiting for you when you come back.” Ari knows how to cheer himself up, she thought, focus on the positive, on what he was doing, on the good things to come. And then she added, “I miss your hands, too.” She imagined his hands, big and strong and sensuous, more knowing than any that had ever touched her. She thought of his long menu of touches, from fluttering butterflies that landed and danced, to hungry lions, that pounced and devoured. From ticklish caterpillars that wriggled slowly, to finicky kittens that bumped exuberantly. His hands told innumerable stories, took her body on imaginary voyages. His hands knew how to fill her with fantasy, with excitement.
* “Where exactly do you miss them?” he asked.
* “It’s a very long list.” she answered, a smile pulling her cheeks up, her skin tingling. Jordan felt his hands on her face, caressing her gently, reaching into her hair, and then behind her neck, holding her head, nestling it. Ari’s hands knew how to sooth her pain, give her patience to wait for his return. She felt his hands waking her body, exciting it, make her blood heat and run faster in her veins.
* “I’m looking at your beautiful face now,” he wrote back, “I want you to do the same.”
* “Got it,” she smiled. “You XL piece of sweet caramel candy, you!” she said. “I wish I could be there to help you with the shelves.”
* “Me, too. You can hold, while I drill. Give me a hand?”
Buy Ash’s Fire here...
Find Callie Gold here...
Website | Amazon Page | Facebook | Goodreads
Thank you for joining us here today, Callie Gold! It was a pleasure getting to know you and your story.
ANNOUNCEMENT! One lucky commenter will win a choice of a $50 Amazon or B&N GC! So be sure to use the Rafflecopter below to enter. Also, visit the other tour stops (find them here: goddessfishpromotions-virtual-book-tour-ashs-fire) for a greater chance of winning!
a Rafflecopter giveaway