What would you like to tell readers about yourself?
* Michaela Rhua always dreamed of writing but this never happened until she met the lovely group of ladies known as UCW. Their passion for writing and encouragement inspired her to see if she could do it too. Now she is multi published and loves writing!
* She has teenage children who also keep her busy. However, it is whilst travelling into work that she has time to create her characters and imagine other places in which they exist as her world skims by the window. Conversations overheard often lead to the birth of new ideas that she scribbles down in her trusty notebook.
What are you going to tell us about today?
* Staying in the past or stepping into the future? And my story, Moon Dance.
* Thank you for having me on your blog. Well 2015 has started in a superb way with a new release. However 2014 was not a productive year writing wise but the last few months my brain kicked in and inspiration returned in the form of this series called Moon Maidens – a FF or lesbian series. Book 1 called Moon Dance is out now.
* So what has 2014 taught me? Life is to be lived. The past is exactly that – the past. We should not dwell on it so much that it colours everything we do. Learn from our experiences and move on. The future is ahead of us, like a blank open page to write, create and live.
* But what happens when the past comes and hits you in the face? Raya discovers something about her past that could damage what she has started to build with Amari. They reach that point where Raya has to decide whether she keeps her foot in the past or steps into the future. Well you’ll have to read the book to find out what happens. But here is a little bit more about my girls.
A look into the story
* Amari held out her hand, inviting her across. Raya's eyes lit up and she began to walk across the shallow water. Suddenly she stopped and looked down at her feet, confusion written across her face. Raya backed away, out of the water.
* "You okay?"
* "Err…yeah. Why don't you come across here?" Raya suggested.
* Amari did not hesitate, pulling up her dress to skip across the cool water, leaving her sandals behind. Once across, Raya grabbed her hand and pulled her into her. Both girls looked at each other. Raya’s deep green eyes shone back at Amari.
* "You're beautiful…" began Raya, but she was silenced by Amari who pulled Raya's head down in a rough kiss. Instantly there was a connection, sparks of energy flew around them and Amari's body began to heat up. Lips meshed and tongues played, dancing and teasing. Their hands explored and grabbed each other's bodies to get closer, wanting no space between them.
* Ray moaned into Amari's mouth. Amari pulled away.
* "Sorry, did I hurt you?"
* "Are you kidding me?" Raya said, pulling her back into a kissing that almost hurt with the fierce passion that was behind it. Amari's mouth sizzled against Raya's; never had she experienced something this strong straight away. She pulled at Raya's T-shirt, wanting nothing between them; skin on skin was her desire. Raya helped her out by holding her arms up and Amari pulled the T-shirt off. Underneath she wore a simple cotton bra that cradled her breasts. Amari slid off one strap and kissed the soft skin of her neck, then shoulder. She felt Raya's hand massage the back of her head, keeping her in that position. So she likes to be kissed there. With a new lover, it was always a learning experience; what they liked and didn’t like was stored in your memory. She was enjoying learning about Raya. She pulled down one cup to reveal a perfect breast with an erect pink nipple. Raya wasted no time: she sucked it straight away and then used her teeth to bite gently. This released another moan from Raya's lips. Amari smiled, looking up at Raya.
* "You like a little pain?" Amari carried on sucking Raya's breasts with gentle bites. She moved her hand down Raya’s front and edged it into her joggers and down to her panties, which to Amari's delight were a little moist. She rubbed Raya's mound, letting the tips of her fingers slide down further. Raya spread her legs a little; that meant Amari could reach further. Massaging that pussy was not enough, she wanted to taste. Amari grabbed Raya's joggers, pulled them all the way down and then knelt at her feet.
* Raya's legs were long and toned, probably with all that jogging. Amari stroked them up and down, dragging her nails closer and closer to her bare pussy that glistened, inviting her to taste. Amari stepped back to look at Raya. She was amazing with flawless skin, breasts that fitted into Amari's hands and topped off with her red hair that looked like it was fire when the sun caught it.
* "Lie down, Raya."
* "No, I want you naked too," Raya replied.
* Amari hesitated for a moment, her hands shaking, because not everyone appreciated her fuller figure.
* "Go on, let me see you."
* Amari took a deep breath and pulled her dress off. Raya's mouth opened and her eyes deepened in color. Amari could feel heat emanating from Raya's body; it was one of those gifts her mother said she possessed, reading people's feelings. Sometimes that was through the colors that surrounded them or the energy in the air, this time it was through the warmth of Raya's body that drifted to her and pulled her in.
* "You are perfect, Amari." Raya stepped towards her and stroked her shoulder. More warmth filled Amari as she felt Raya's hands stroke her breasts, down her waist to her needy pussy.
Buy Moon Dance here...
Evernight Publishing | Amazon US | Amazon UK | All Romance eBooks | BookStrand
Find Michaela Rhua here...
Website | Blog | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest
Thank you for joining us here today, Michaela Rhua! It was a pleasure getting to know you and your story.