* For 2015, we have a full schedule of educational and informative workshops for authors and publishers, with guest speakers like David Wilk, Carol Berg, and many others. This action-packed two day conference will end with the annual Award Banquet where we will honor authors and cover artists.
* Registration this year will be $224 for members, and $249 for nonmembers. This will include the workshops, breakfast buffets for both days, guest speaker lunches for both days and the banquet on Saturday evening. To register, members need to log-in to the website first & non-members need to CLICK HERE
* This year we are also offering add on options for the Thursday before the conference. These options are:
~ Publishers’ Intensive Luncheon - Taking the Mystery out of Ebook Self-Publishing: A Guide for Publishers - $20
~ Evening Dinner Tour - A dinner cruise along the beautiful San Antonio River as it weaves its way through the historic Riverwalk. - $35
* Our venue will be the Menger Hotel. With 150 years of history, it is a must see in the beautiful San Antonio. Two blocks from the vibrant River Walk, it is the border between San Antonio’s colorful past and its cosmopolitan present.
Room rates* are:
One King Bed at $110.00/night or Two Double Beds at $110.00/night
* Rates* are set by hotel for the EPICon convention. Rates apply by room, not by person. For other room options and price listings please go to the Menger website at Menger Hotel
* While you are thinking about registration, this is a great time to consider EPIC membership, if you are not a member already, since the membership cost will practically pay for itself in the discount for the event. To become a member CLICK HERE
* For more information about the conference or how you might participate (vendor, promotional materials, sponsorships or as an industry professional), visit epicorg.com or contact Kim Wollenburg at E-mail or Desiree Holt at E-mail
Information/details for this post provided by, Kylee Howells. Questions, comments, etc.? Please contact Desiree or Kim as listed above. Thanks!