What would you like to tell readers about yourself?
* Hi CR! Thanks for having me on your blog today. I write under two pen names, Sandra Bunino and Scarlet Chastain. Scarlet’s focus is female-centric sizzling stories written about women, for women.
What book are you going to tell us about today? Is it part of a series? If so, what's the order the books should be read in?
* My new release, I Kissed a Girl in Vegas, is the first book in my I Kissed a Girl series. I have at least two other books planned for the series. All of the stories will be stand alone with different sets of characters in each book with a common focus of first time experiences.
How'd you/your muse come up with this story?
* Katy Perry’s song, ‘I Kissed a Girl’, was my inspiration for this story and series.
Describe a heroine in five words.
* Gianna Lucini: Chef, impeccable, high standards, commanding
Describe another heroine in five words.
* Tessa Walker: Uncomfortable in a pink bikini
Describe a third character in five words.
* Mark: Maitre d’, Tall, Dark and Muscled
Who's your favorite character in the book & why?
* I love Gianna because she’s strong and not afraid to go after what she wants. However, Gianna has a soft side to her and wants her own happily ever after.
What's your favorite line in the story?
* “Have you ever kissed a girl?”
A look into the story
* Life as a jet-set chef isn’t all it’s cracked up to be for Gianna. Like her restaurants, she insists on control in the bedroom and her tastes run anything but plain vanilla. She’s ready to give up on love until Tessa serves up an offer Gianna can't turn down.
* “You have a hard time letting go. Don’t you, Tessa?” he asked.
* I took a deep breath and reached for my glass of wine, hoping it’d provide much needed liquid courage. Mark grabbed my other hand before it could capture the wineglass.
* “You don’t need that to relax. Let me help you.” His graveled voice rumbled its way through my body and stoked the heat settling low in my belly.
Buy I Kissed a Girl in Vegas here...
Evernight Publishing | Amazon | All Romance eBooks | BookStrand | Scarlet Chastain on B&N
Find Scarlet Chastain here...
Website | Facebook | Twitter | Goodreads
Thank you for joining us here today, Scarlet Chastain. It was a pleasure getting to know you and your story. Have a sinfully good week everyone!