What would you like to tell readers about yourself?
* Ravenna Tate lives in the Midwest where it’s cold six months out of the year, but inside her stories you’ll find plenty of heat. The sex is hot, the men are alpha, and the women give them a run for their money.
What are you going to tell us about today?
* My story Marianne's Abduction which is book 3 in the Voyeur Moon series.
A look into the story
* But when she wakes up, she’s on Addo with Vaughn and River, two hulking alien men who inform her that her aunt and uncle have been taken prisoner by the Tyranns and are being held somewhere on Voyeur Moon. Marianne puts her IT skills to work helping the Addonians, but falling in love with Vaughn and River isn’t something she counted on.
* Marianne went straight to her bedroom, shedding her clothes as she walked. Her entire body trembled, but it wasn’t from fear. She was on fire for them, and she’d never felt so wanton or uninhibited in her life. But she also knew this wasn’t wrong. It couldn’t be. Not when it felt so perfect and sexy.
* As they walked, she heard scuffling noises and soft grunts, and knew they were undressing as well, but she didn’t turn around. If she stopped, she’d lose her nerve. When she reached her bed, she stepped out of her panties and lay down on her side to watch them. There was only one soft light on in the room, but her drapes were open so they also had the lightning to illuminate the space.
* She finally dared to look at them, and they were indeed naked. They nearly tripped over each other walking into the room, and she tried not to laugh. Then she moaned as she let her gaze travel over their naked bodies. Oh my … they are fucking magnificent.
* Both men were as muscled as she’d imagined they would be, and covered with tats. Their dicks were big and thick, and a wave of nervousness washed over her. It had been a long time, and she wasn’t sure whether it would hurt at first when they fucked her.
* But one look into their faces put her at ease. These men weren’t going to hurt her. They were just as apprehensive as she was. Her heart gave a strange lurch that these two big, strong alien men were nervous about making love to an Earth woman.
* She sat up and held out her arms. River reached her first, and he pulled her into his arms and captured her mouth in a kiss so hot she wasn’t sure the lightning would be hotter if it struck her.
* She parted her lips, and moans escaped her throat as he worked his tongue inside, teasing hers, and moving his lips in ways she’d only imagined were possible. What an incredible kisser. Was Vaughn this skilled, too? Oh, how she hoped so.
* He tangled his fingers in her hair and gave it a tug, not hard enough to hurt, but in a way that sent tiny jolts of electricity through her body until she couldn’t even think. All she wanted to do was lie back on the bed and beg him to fuck her.
* “Give me a turn.”
* Vaughn’s voice, filled with lust and humor, broke through her fog. River released the kiss, and then grinned at her in a way that sent fresh wetness to her pussy. “Should we let him join us?”
* “Well, I don’t know. Is he as good a kisser as you are?”
* Vaughn snorted. “I’m better.”
* She giggled, and River mumbled something in a language she couldn’t understand. “Was that a curse word?” They’d spoken in their language occasionally all week, and it sounded like a Russian dialect to her. She was slowly learning a few words but hadn’t heard this particular one yet.
* “More than one,” he said. “Remind me later when Vaughn falls asleep and I’ll teach them all to you.”
* “You’ll fall asleep before I will.”
* “Doubtful. I’m younger than you.”
* Vaughn crawled next to her and glared at River. “Move aside and let me have a turn.”
* River did, and then he pulled lazily on his cock as Vaughn cupped her face. He stared at her with so much intensity, she had trouble breathing. The storm was directly overhead now, and lightning lit up the room. When the thunder rumbled, she swore the entire building shook.
* “That’s exactly how I feel inside,” said Vaughn. “Ready to take you with the same intensity as this storm.” She moaned and he grinned, and then he pushed her onto her back and climbed on top of her. He held her face with both hands. “You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen.”