What would you like to tell readers about yourself?
* K. S. David lives in the Mid-Atlantic with her husband, their three children and a menagerie of pets.
* New storylines are constantly running through her head and she keeps notebooks tucked in pockets of the car, the nightstand and makes voice recordings just about all day long. She's addicted to true life mysteries and crime shows, both of which marry well with a great romance. Some of her favorite things are long walks, reading in bed, baking and of course, writing her next novel.
What are you going to tell us about today?
* My romantic suspense story: A Promise Kept.
* Taking the swing next to him, I pushed off gently and moved back and forth.
* “How long are you going to be home this time?” he asked. There was no reservation in his voice - no indication there had been a break or shift in our friendship. His easy way belied the fact that we hadn’t spoken in over two years.
* Shrugging, I said, “Dunno, a couple of weeks I guess. I figure it will take that long to settle Ava’s affairs - sell the house and do something with the salon.”
* The answer seemed to satisfy him, and an awkward silence settled between us as an afternoon breeze whistled and tossed dry leaves across the yard. We shared the same birth date, but at thirty-eight, there was wisdom in Jack’s face that made him seem wiser than his years.
* I sighed and looked at the sky before speaking. “I’m sorry for not staying in touch.”
* He took a sip of coffee and nodded toward me. “And.”
* “And…” I hesitated, “you are… my best friend, and you deserve more than that.”
* He rolled his eyes. “And... you are going to tell me why you disappeared without a word for two years.”
* Taking a deep breath, I shook my head slowly before looking at him. “No,” I said quietly. “Not yet. I will tell you one day but not right now.”
ANNOUNCEMENT! K.S. David will be awarding a $10 Amazon/BN GC to a randomly drawn winner via rafflecopter during the tour! So be sure to leave a comment AND use the Rafflecopter below. Also, visit the other tour stops for a greater chance of winning!
a Rafflecopter giveaway