2. It is considered a great honour to be the mate of a Protector.
3. Male Protectors are drool worthy hunks and the females kick ass, yet feminine.
4. All Protectors are in the lifestyle to varying degrees.
5. Protectors all use motorbikes in their human form.
6. The series is set in Cumbria, UK, but Protectors are everywhere.
7. There are currently four books in this series, a fifth is in the making, and there may be more.
8. Reading this series may induce crying and hot flushes.
9. The author does not accept any responsibility for these occurrences.
10. If you’re fortunate enough to catch the eye of a Protector be ready for one hot ride, and that's not just sitting on the engine of a motor bike. ;-)
* Ronan, however, keeps his distance and simply becomes another client of her cleaning firm, until the morning she turns up and finds his cottage trashed, and her life is turned upside down.
* Bear Shifter Ronan recognises his mate the minute he scents her. Having her clean for him means he can watch over her from afar, because to claim her as his mate and sub is out of the question.
* As the village protector he has responsibilities he can’t ignore—duties that will place Tina in grave danger—even if she were able to accept not only his bear, but also his darker desires.
* The morning she finds him injured, his bear takes over…
* “If only you could see yourself, babe. Those are nipple clamps, linked by a chain, and if I do this…” Something tugged at her nipples at the same time, and Tina arched her back and moaned. Oh lord, that felt way too good. Tiny shards of pain skittered from her nipples in an invisible line to her clit, and she panted her arousal.
* Ronan’s chuckle sunk into her consciousness like molten chocolate, and his next words sent her on fire.
* “You look so fucking sexy, babe. I’ve got my cock in my hand and I’m stroking it for you. My fingers are wet with my pre-cum. Here, taste what you do to me.”
* He ran his fingers along the seam of her mouth, and Tina opened eagerly. His unique salty musk exploded on her taste buds, and she sucked the digits further into her mouth. Ronan groaned, the bed dipped, and she needed no encouragement to open her legs wide. Instead of taking her however like she expected him to do, something cold hit the inside of her thigh and she yelped in surprise. He withdrew his fingers and surprise turned into a moan when that thing started to vibrate and Ronan held it right over her clit. Pleasure surged and her hips bucked upward to get closer to those delicious vibrations. Her orgasm build in ever tighter circles, and just as she was about to fly off that cliff, the vibrations stopped.
* Tina yanked at her restraints and swore.
* “Fuck, noooooo, damn it.”
* A swat to her thigh was her reward, and Ronan’s voice held an edge of steel.
* “Such foul language from my girl. I think she needs something else to occupy that mouth.”
* In 1957 the tiny village of Middle Brook is caught between two warring MCs, the Mongrels and the Lupines. As a fledgling Guardian witch, not yet in full control of her immense powers, Joanne Lilley knows to stay away. When she witnesses the Mongrels leader being run off the road, the instant connection she feels to the wolf shifter changes everything. Is he the one destined to awaken her?
* Henry Hastings is the Alpha of his pack, and the village’s Protector. He’s a man with a vision—all shifters will unite against the evil that haunts Cumbria at night—something the Lupines vehemently oppose. Finding his mate is a young and innocent witch, wasn’t part of that vision, but the fates have decided.
* Being with him places Joanne in danger, as her awakened powers are sought by his enemies.
* When disaster strikes, Henry is faced with an impossible choice…
* Henry smiled and kickstarted his own bike. The powerful machine roared into life and Joanne could feel the vibrations rise up through her toes. Oh my, she hadn’t really been expecting that, as her clit contracted and shivers of excitement darted across her skin.
* The infuriating man noticed of course, because he revved the engine up more, winked at her, and then leant down to whisper in her ear.
* “Just think about sitting on top of this, with all those vibrations right where you need them. You have my permission to come as many times as you want, as long as you imagine it’s my cock inside your tight little pussy.”
* Joanne opened her mouth to give him what for, but nothing came out bar a strangled squeak, and Henry laughed and revved the motor even more. He handed her a Mongrels leather jacket and the ugliest helmet ever, and having recovered her equilibrium somewhat, she stared at him.
* “You have got to be kidding me, if you think I’ll put that on my head.”
* Henry ignored her, straddled his bike, and grinned.
* “You’re the one who insists she needs to get home. I’ll be quite happy to keep you here, little red, preferably tied to my bed and gagged, so that you can’t mouth off at me.” He paused for a second, and Joanne knew she had blushed as red as the late blooming roses wrapped around the porch of the pack house at those outrageous words. He hadn’t tempered his voice either, and his assembled men all grinned.
* Oh he was going to pay for that, just as soon as she figured out how she could get him back for those words.
* Rebecca Hastings has no intention on settling down with some over possessive shifter. This fledgling guardian witch might need to have sex to awaken her powers, but surely anyone will do?
* When Lion Shifter Leon Friars interrupts her outdoor tryst with the college heart throb, she is simultaneously relieved and shocked. This sex on legs hunk can’t be the boy she grew up with. This Protector makes her want to forget all of her plans, and just submit, and that will never do.
* Being mated to Rebecca had not been in Leon’s plans either, but his lion has spoken. When Rebecca denies the bond between them, a heartbroken and furious Leon allows her to run away.
* The fates will not be denied, however, and when Rebecca returns years later, Leon has to decide whether he can ever trust her again.
* Is it too little, too late, or does love conquer all—fates included?
* “So fucking wet for me already. I wonder what you’ll do if I do this.” Flinging her legs over his shoulder, he buried his nose in her pretty pussy and inhaled.
* Unintelligible sounds spilled from his girl’s lips when he ran his stubble across her inner thigh, and licked along her slit. Leon groaned and his dick hardened anew when her sweet musk exploded on his tongue. Rebecca’s heels dug into his back, and she ground herself against his mouth, as he licked, and nibbled and thrust his tongue inside her clenching pussy hole. A gush of her feminine arousal was his reward, and his lion alternated between purring and growling as he drank his fill. Grasping her hips to hold her still, Leon took her right up to the point of climaxing before he bit into her inner thigh and withdrew.
* Rebecca swore, and bowed off the bed as far as she could. Her bound hands clenched in his long hair, and she tried to urge him back down, but he laughed and wrenching free of her grasp, took her hands and pulled them back above her head.
* “Oh, no you don’t, pip. This is punishment, remember. You will not come until I give you permission to, and you will keep your hands out of my way, or I’ll tie them so tightly you will not be able to move at all.”
* “Noooo, please….” Head thrashing from side to side and with yet more of her juices spilling over her thighs and running into her butt cheeks, her entire body flushed, she looked just like he wanted her to. A woman on the edge, desperate to come, yet not allowed to.
* “Oh, I think you mean yes, Sir.”
* Eva Arnett is not having a good day. Not only does she prang her bike, but she is also set upon by a nest of vicious vamps, and then wakes up in an enigmatic stranger’s bed—naked and tied up. Her eagle has lost its mind. The ancient vampire cannot be her mate, but she cannot ignore this overwhelming urge to submit.
* Dimitrius Zolnerovich isn’t overly fond of those pesky Protectors keeping him from his food supply. However, when he comes across Eva fighting for her life, he has to intervene. Six vamps against one woman—that’s just bad manners—even if she is a Protector.
* He should keep his distance, but this experienced Dom cannot resist the gift of Eva’s submission, and besides, his myshka needs watching.
* When trouble hits the village, lethal choices have to be made that may well spell the end for them both.
* “That doesn’t seem that old for you to—”
* “Before Christ, myshka,” he said, interrupting her, and smiled at her sharp intake of breath.
* “But that means you’re like...Holy Cannoli. Are there more of you?”
* Dimitrius chose not to answer that, and she screwed up her nose, and nodded.
* “Yeah, dumb question, I get it. You’re hardly going to tell me, when I hunt your kind.” She pulled her legs up to her chest and hugged them to her in a defensive move that meant he had to close the distance between them, and she flinched when he sat down next to her and lifted her hair off her face.
* “You’re very good at it too, from what I observed last night. It was one of the reasons why I interfered. And don’t call them my kind.”
* She looked up at him and frowned, presumably at the intonation he put on the last two words.
* “Really comparing me to those things would be comparing a Moped to a Harley.” He grinned when she laughed at that comparison, and visibly relaxed.
* “Yeah, guess they’re not quite in the same league, huh? So, is this where you’re telling me that you’re really a good and peace-loving vamp?”
* Her smile slipped when he bared his fangs at her, and burying his hand in her hair bent her backward until her bare throat was exposed to him. Her heartbeat went into overdrive when he ran his canines along her skin, and then retracted them before he hovered his mouth over hers. Her lips opened in a silent invitation, and her sweet, aroused scent hit him in the gut.
* “Don’t make the mistake of underestimating me, myshka. There is no such thing as a good vampire.”
* Doris is a writer of sensual, sassy, and sexy tales involving alpha heroes to die for, and heroines who give as good as they get. From contemporary to paranormal, Sci-fi, BDSM, F/F, M/M, and Ménage, haunting love stories are guaranteed.
* Happily married for the last twenty-five years, she lives with her husband and their brood of nine in a far too small house filled with love, laughter, and chaos.
Doris O'Connor is giving away a $25 Amazon Gift Card! Enter the drawing below.
a Rafflecopter giveaway