What would you like to tell readers about yourself?
* Stacey Coverstone is a multi-published author in a variety of genres. You can visit her website at: http://www.staceycoverstone.com. All of her books are available digitally and many can be found in paperback. She is also a fiction editor. If you are looking for an editor to help polish your book for publication, please visit the Editing Services page of her website. She likes working with both new and established authors.
* Stacey lives in the beautiful lakeside town of Mount Dora, Florida with her husband, their dog, and a paint horse named Bill. When she’s not writing and editing, she enjoys reading, motorcycle and bike riding, photography, target shooting, traveling, and her part-time job in Sales and Catering at the historic 1883 Lakeside Inn.
What are you going to tell us about today?
* My paranormal time travel romance with witches story: Curse of the Montagues.
* Fast forward to present-day Florida, where brother and sister have lived for over 300 years. Resenting a fate that prohibits him from ever dying has created in Bram a reputation for danger and soured him on the notion of a serious relationship. Freya, on the other hand, has been open to love throughout her many lives, but no one has stolen her heart like the man she’s been dreaming of for more than three centuries. A chance meeting with a motorcycle-riding, gun shop-owning woman and her cousin, a man who communicates with ghosts, brings with it the winds of change and has Bram and Freya emotionally battling between their desires and what they know is right. After several supernatural encounters that cannot be ignored, the Montagues face their nemesis in a final showdown that culminates in the discovery of long-hidden truths that will once again alter their lives.
* “Bram, are you home?” She was about to jerk open the door when he materialized in front of it. Her heart pounded with an insane rhythm at the sight of him. Did he know the effect his magnetism had on her? Tall and cut, with those secretive eyes, brooding demeanor, and dangerous allure…Now she understood exactly why she’d been drawn to his old-world air from the first day.
* His gaze moved between her and Morgan. “You shouldn’t have come.” He stepped outside. “You need to go.”
* “Who have we here?”
* Kendall turned to see a slim blond man standing inside the door. His eyes were dark and blazing but at the same time icy. Even from that distance, she could feel his blue chill. Terror clawed at her veins when he stepped onto the porch and glided across the floor boards as if a soft breeze fluttered under his feet.
* “Aren’t you going to formally introduce us, Abraham?” he asked. “Oh, never mind. I’ll do it myself. After all, we’ve all met before in one form or another.”
* Kendall’s adrenaline sparked at her wrists. The man was not a physically imposing figure—one could say he was handsome even—but something dark and disturbing ran beneath his words. “You tried to drown me in the lake,” she said.
* He chuckled. “That was the first time I’d shape shifted into an alligator. I’m afraid I didn’t have much control over my tail.”
ANNOUNCEMENT! Stacey Coverstone will be awarding a $10 Amazon GC to a randomly drawn winner via rafflecopter during the tour! So be sure to leave a comment AND use the Rafflecopter below. Also, visit the other tour stops for a greater chance of winning!
a Rafflecopter giveaway