BOOK ONE - FILTHY MARCELLOS: Lucian
She is exactly what he didn’t know he was looking for.
Jordyn Reese spends her time trying to stay under the radar of a man who wouldn’t think twice about killing her. Unwillingly affiliated with a dangerous MC gang, her life is dominated by the men surrounding her and her future rests solely in how useful she can be for them. The last thing she needs is some Mafioso gaining her more unwanted attention from the club.
He is everything she should stay away from but can’t.
Notoriously violent when it comes to getting what he wants, Lucian will stop at nothing to make the target on Jordyn’s back disappear. But sometimes the worst threats are the ones you can’t see until it’s too late. The truth behind Lucian’s history is about to take center stage in more ways than one, and it’ll either save him … or kill him.
This world leaves everyone a little filthy.
"I loved this book, absolutely LOVED this book. Again, being of Italian descent, this book reminded me of my childhood with the big Sunday meals and the tons of extended family, the closeness of us all." 5 out of 5 stars - Donna, Words Turn Me On
"The author did an amazing job of balancing the dark of the gritty worlds in which the story is set, and the love between all the characters - romantic interest, maternal/paternal, and siblings." 5 out of 5 stars - Amazon Reviewer
BOOK TWO - FILTHY MARCELLOS: Giovanni
He’ll break every rule for her.
Kim Abella has made some mistakes—no doubt about it. She’s paying for them by a forced marriage she doesn’t want to a man who suffocates her with his demands and abuse. After everything, she knew better than to get mixed up with another family, especially their youngest son. Then again, when she’s with him, he reminds her of who she is beneath the control that’s slowly killing her.
She just can’t leave him alone.
Being spoken for by a made man means Kim is off-limits, but Giovanni doesn’t play nice when it comes to taking what should be his. The only thing that might save them both from a bullet and a makeshift grave for what they’ve done are the very same rules they already broke.
Sometimes, love has to start out a little filthy.
"Once again, Bethany-Kris does an amazing job creating beautifully flawed characters that command all your attention. The plot line was well-paced, creative, sexy and suspenseful." 5 out of 5 stars - Danielle Ward, author of Midnight Sun
"Here comes another book hangover! Bethany writes beautifully that 5 stars are always not enough." 5 out of 5 stars - Goodreads Reviewer, aeyc
BOOK THREE - Filthy Marcellos: Dante
With her, he’s got everything to gain.
Catrina Danzi is known for her angel face and a predator’s grace. For over a decade, she’s worked as a successful Queen Pin dealing with a repertoire of clientele who can’t afford a scandal. That’s why they ask for her and why they call her Queen. Marrying Dante Marcello means giving up the business and status she loves in order to gain protection she can’t provide on her own, but she no longer has a choice.
Without him, she’s got everything to lose.
The rules for their arrangement are simple: no intimacy, no emotions. Dante isn’t looking for love and Catrina doesn’t need attachments. In the end, life has a way of breaking down walls when you least expect it to, and once love gets in, there’s no bleeding it out. Together, they make a formidable team the Commission won’t be able to ignore. Catrina’s secret of what she’s kept safe will put the entire Marcello family in danger when it finally catches up with her. The Marcellos have yet to be beaten, and they’re not about to start bowing down now.
Even the most beautiful things are a little filthy.
"I was not disappointed his book was fantastic, best in the series!!!" 5 out of 5 Stars - Shanny, Goodreads Reviewer
"This is my absolute favorite book in the series. Dante and Catrina's chemistry together is hot hot hot!" 5 out of 5 stars - Ashley, Goodreads Reviewer
PREQUEL - FILTHY MARCELLOS: Antony
Some rules are worth bending.
La famiglia has been Antony’s goal for longer than he cares to remember. Getting his button is everything alongside family, honor, God, and loyalty. Meeting Cecelia Catrolli puts what he thought he knew upside down as the mafia, friendship, secrets and love carry him through life. Nothing is ever easy.
Some rules are worth the killing.
When Cosa Nostra, the one thing he has always known and trusted, takes away his best friend, leaving Antony to pick up the pieces, he’ll have to decide if the rules are finally worth breaking. He didn’t start out as the boss, he began as just Antony.
Sometimes, you have to learn how to be filthy.
A Filthy Marcellos Prequel
* Antony chuckled, holding out his fork full off cheesecake for her to take. He waited while she drew the sweet bite from the utensil, her lips wrapping around the fork in a way that had his darker urges rising. He quickly reminded himself of the enforcer two booths away, readjusted his position in the seat, and cleared his throat. Yeah, he needed to get as far away from those fucking thoughts as he possibly could.
* And fast.
* Cecelia was innocent. Antony needed to keep that forefront and center. He sure as hell wasn’t, but she was. Why she wanted anything to do with him, he wasn’t sure.
* “No, they didn’t forget to add it in,” Antony finally replied.
* Cecelia used the tip of her thumb to wipe away a bit of cream at the corner of her mouth. Antony’s gaze instantly zoned in on that innocent gesture and she didn’t miss it. Cecelia’s smile turned into a knowing grin.
* Something inside of him said she wasn’t totally innocent.
* “Like Cleopatra,” Antony explained.
* “Cleopatra and Antony. My mother was a romantic. I was lucky I didn’t end up with Romeo for a name. She had a thing for couples who gave everything up for love.”
* “Including their lives,” Cecelia mused.
* “Exactly. What’s love without a little tragedy, as the saying goes. My brother got the namesake and I ended up with Antony.”
* Cecelia chewed on her inner cheek, smiling in that sensual way of hers all over again. “I think I like Antony more, anyway.”
* “Me, too.”
* Her hand found his thigh again. “Take me dancing this weekend, hmm? Somewhere fun. I never get to do fun things, anymore.”
* “I can do that, Tesoro.”
* Whatever she wanted, he’d give.
* “And maybe …” Cecelia trailed off with a sly hum.
* “Maybe what, Cecelia?”
* She leaned up and kissed him before he’d blinked. Soft, warm lips pressed to his and that was it for him. Antony was gone. She tasted like sugar and innocence. Pureness right down to her blood and bones. His cock jerked to life under his slacks the higher her hand rose on his thigh and the harder she kissed him. Quickly, her lips parted and he took the chance to deepen the kiss for the brief moment he could.
* She didn’t pull away.
* Yeah, innocent.
* He was going to dirty this girl up so bad.
* Antony bet she’d like it.
* Find her on Facebook, her Blog, her Website, or Twitter. Sign up to Bethany-Kris’s New Release Newsletter email list to receive notifications when new releases are out.