What would you like to tell readers about yourself?
* Seth Mullins first conceived of his dream to write novels in his early teens, and this one desire has stayed with him throughout all the other myriad twists and turns of life. His inspirations include methods of inner exploration such as dream-work and shamanism and his experiences as a songwriter and performing musician. He studied creative writing at Santa Fe Community College in New Mexico and Lane Community College in Oregon.
* Seth has lived in Connecticut, New Mexico, Oregon and (currently) Vermont.
What are you going to tell us about today?
* My story, Trust in the Unseen.
* His personal pain threatens to derail his band's progress even as it fuels some of its most incendiary songs. To further complicate matters, his mentor, Saul Mason, is weathering his personal crisis and no longer seems to be the all-knowing spiritual savant that Brandon first perceived him to be.
* The road ahead looks bleak; and once more, he turns to the one thing that has sustained him throughout the course of his wounded, conflicted and inspired life: His Muse.
* "We'd all thrown our fates to the wind, trusting in the unknown - in the Unseen, as our EP so proudly proclaimed - and that leap had thus far landed us in a place where we couldn't even grope our way forward in the dark anymore."
*Discovering his voice was only the first step of the journey. Now he must somehow learn to trust the depths from which it comes, and the unknown horizons that it may sweep him away to, even as every part of his personal world seems to be falling apart.
* Janie wasted no time at all. Her mouth found mine before I’d even made it through the doorway. I guess we both figured there’d be time enough to talk and play catchup later. Her eyes were full of promises and apologies. I imagine mine were too. But we both knew that we were forgiven anyway, come what may.
* Love scares us all because of its ferocious power. Maybe Janie had run in response to both of our fears, me just being silently complicit and therefore appearing like the victim of the whole thing. Saul always insisted that it takes two. If there are no accidents then this means that, in the wider scheme of things, there really are no victims.
* “Does it just feel like we travel someplace else when we’re together like this,” she whispered, into the pristine silence of pre-dawn, “or do we really go?”
* I smiled. It was a pure lover’s moment, you know? Only she would ever have asked me a question like that, and only I could have ever known what she meant.
ANNOUNCEMENT! Seth Mullins will be awarding a $25 Amazon/BN GC to a randomly drawn winner via rafflecopter during the tour! So be sure to leave a comment AND use the Rafflecopter below. Also, visit the other tour stops for a greater chance of winning!
a Rafflecopter giveaway