What would you like to tell readers about yourself?
* Nicolas Wilson is a published journalist, graphic novelist, and novelist. He lives in the rainy wastes of Portland, Oregon with his wife, four cats and a dog.
* Nic's work spans a variety of genres, from political thriller to science fiction and urban fantasy. He has several novels currently available, and many more due for release in the next year. Nic's stories are characterized by his eye for the absurd, the off-color, and the bombastic.
* For information on Nic's books, and behind-the-scenes looks at his writing, visit nicolaswilson.com.
* “Statistically, the safe money would go
on Castle getting involved with the wrong woman- one of the two reasons people usually kill each other. The other’s ambition, but there’s no percentage in killing Castle; if this is the opening for something larger, I can't even imagine what the game is.”
* “So the all-points response is…”
* “Precaution. If we really thought the gambit was under assault, we’d have marshaled our forces and stormed the cabin with every mage who takes our calls. But that also means riding out here in a caravan of VW buses that reek of skunk weed- and burning a lot of good will if it's a false alarm. So you coming out of the car?”
* She hesitates for a moment, then gets out. A “V” of Canadian geese flies overhead. “Too bad you suck at divination,” she says. “Maybe they’d be able to tell us if we’re about to die.”
* I start toward the house, hating every crunch of gravel under my feet because they make me louder, and make it harder to listen for something amiss. “I dated an augur once; she was flighty.”
ANNOUNCEMENT! Nicolas Wilson will be awarding a swag package with a pendant and bookmarks (US ONLY) to a randomly drawn winner via rafflecopter during the tour! So be sure to leave a comment AND use the Rafflecopter below. Also, visit the other tour stops for a greater chance of winning!
a Rafflecopter giveaway