What would you like to tell readers about yourself?
* Trish Edmisten is the author of several novels, including Extraordinary Will, a Reader Views Literary Award Winner. Her work has appeared in Writer’s Journal, Creative With Words and A Long Story Short. Besides being an author, she holds a degree in criminology. Trish lives in Fresno, California with her husband and their two daughters.
* To learn more about Trish, visit her at the links below.
* Marcy’s eyes jumped to his face, her cheeks warming as he grinned at her. The satisfaction on his face wasn’t anywhere near as irritating as the pride. Nick not only looked good and knew it, but he knew she shared his high opinion of his body.
* “I was not giving you a hungry stare.”
* It was a lie. She knew it, and Nick probably knew it, but she wasn’t about to admit she was impressed. Not to mention turned on and a teeny bit awed by him; a revelation that did not make her happy.
* “Okay, we’ll get to that later.” Nick shoved the paper toward her. “Take a look at this.”
* Marcy did not want to take that piece of paper. If she didn’t look, it couldn’t be true.
* With shaking fingers, she accepted the offering, an eight by eleven piece of card stock. The words ‘Certificate of Marriage’ jumped out at her. This certifies that Nicholas John Singer and Marcy Arlene Larsen were United in Marriage at Heavenly Bliss Wedding Chapel…
* Marcy couldn’t read anymore, nor could she deny the truth of the paper she held in her hands.
ANNOUNCEMENT! Trish Edmisten will be awarding a $20 Amazon or Barnes and Noble GC to a randomly drawn winner via rafflecopter during the tour! So be sure to leave a comment AND use the Rafflecopter below. Also, visit the other tour stops for a greater chance of winning!
a Rafflecopter giveaway