What would you like to tell readers about yourself?
* Kelsie Belle wears many hats – wife, mother and teacher are just a few. But the erotic romance writer hat is by far her favorite. She has been a storyteller for as long as she can remember, many characters live inside her overactive mind and a thousand stories come to life in her head every day. She’s been writing down her sweet romances ever since she was a teenager but in her early twenties, Ms. Belle became interested in erotic romance novels and her own stories took a turn for the sensual since then.
* Kelsie is wildly gregarious by nature. She considers herself ‘forever 21’ and enjoys reading contemporary romance, Science fiction and fantasy, listening to music and dancing like there’s no tomorrow. A caffeine addict that lives life from one coffee mug to the next, she’s always on the go, ready and waiting for the next adventure.
* This site is a promotional site for Kelsie’s work as an author and a way for her readers and fans to interact with her.
What are you going to tell us about today?
* School teacher, Julianne Matthews, has been married to her own real life Prince Charming, the hunky Jared Matthews, for over a year and they couldn’t be happier. That is, until Jared invites his old college buddy, Cole Richardson, to be a guest in their home for the weekend. Cole is a wealthy investment banker from out of state and has been toying with the idea of going into business with Jared for some time. The weekend was supposed to be all about sorting out the details of that business but when these three get into a room together for the first time, the chemistry among them is something none of them had planned for. Julie realizes that she’s just as attracted to Cole as she is to her husband and would like nothing more than to be sandwiched between the two hot men in bed. However, she knows that will probably never happen and feels completely guilty for even thinking about it. Imagine her surprise when she finds out that neither man finds the idea repulsive in any way and that they had both been having similar thoughts all along. What will become of Julie’s perfect marriage when her husband’s house guest gets invited into their bedroom?
* But his college buddy, Cole Richardson, was something else entirely. He was simply beautiful, with a face any male model would die for and the kind of rangy frame that alluded to subtle yet potent strength. Where Jared was light, Cole was dark. Where Jared was thick and ropey, Cole was lean and sinewy. The two men had very little in common physically, yet she was just a drawn to Cole as she had been to Jared when they had just met. It was crazy, but right off the bat, she’d found herself wondering what kind of lover Cole would be—the gentle, attentive kind who liked to take things slow and easy or the fiercer, more intense kind who would want to break her to his will?
* Then a totally unexpected thought sprang into her mind. What would it be like to have both men, so very different yet so alike, attending to her every sexual need at the same time? Each one loving her, worshipping her body in his own unique way. She could imagine it now—heaven on earth, bliss beyond her wildest dreams. She’d probably come a thousand times in that one eventful night, as her senses were inundated with pleasures untold.
* “Ah, it was great. She showed me the place you chose—good choice by the way—and we had some lunch and got to know each other a little better.”
* Jared nodded, taking a quick swig of his beer. “Good, good. I was hoping you would.”
* “Would what?”
* “Get to know each other better.”
* A slight feeling of discomfiture began creeping up Cole’s spine at the line of conversation. He cleared his throat in an attempt to ease some of it. “Um … yeah, we did.”
* “And what did you think?”
* Cole’s brows furrowed in perplexity. “Ah, I already told you, the place is perfect. When I get back I’m going to finish up the paperwork and you can look out for the first installment of the funds in your account by Friday.”
* Jared grinned. “That’s great news buddy, thank you. But that’s not what I meant.”
* “What did you mean then?”
* “I meant what did you think of Julie?”
* Silence settled between them for a long moment as Cole assessed the question his friend had asked him. He took a drink from his bottle to buy a little more time before responding. “Well I, ah, I think she’s a wonderful woman. Obviously gorgeous, but also intelligent and witty. It was pretty easy being in her company.”
* “So in other words she makes your cock hard.” Jared’s words were low and flat, but the cheeky grin he gave Cole made them almost amusing.
* Cole laughed softly, shaking his head in exasperation. “Relax, Matthews. I’m not trying to poach your wife.”
* Jared shrugged and took a swig of his beer. “Never said you were.”
* More silence followed. Cole’s uneasiness increased and he chugged down some more beer in an attempt to quell it. Where the hell was Jared going with this?
* “Do you remember Natasha Prendergast?” The question brought Cole up short—Natasha was a girl they’d both liked during college and had ended up having their first threesome with. Well, it had been Jared’s first. Cole had done it a time or two before that and he’d been the one to suggest they try it. But how had the conversation gotten here? They hadn’t even spoken about that in years. He was so busy trying to connect the dots that it took him a moment to reply.
* “Of course I do. How could I forget?” he said.
* “Yeah, that was some night, huh?” Jared said, cocking a brow at him.
* “It was.”
* “Ever thought about doing that sort of thing again?”
* Cole’s brows furrowed. Okay. He hadn’t seen that one coming. “Uh, well, you’re assuming I haven’t.”
* Jared’s bark of laughter was loud enough to be heard over the other noisy patrons and the games playing on the screens above their heads. “Touché. Well I haven’t, that’s for sure. Not that I didn’t want to, but that’s not the sort of thing you do with just anybody, you know?”
* “Agreed. And for the record, I haven’t either. I was just messing with you.”
* Jared placed his now empty beer bottle on the counter and beckoned to the waitress to bring another round before he spoke again. “So it’s not something you would do again then?”
* Cole inclined his head and studied the other man, slowly beginning to see where this was going. He shuffled in his seat as the discomfiture from earlier on began to dissipate and was slowly replaced by a subtle excitement. If Jared was even contemplating what he was thinking, then he certainly had something to be excited about. In an effort to play it cool though, he waited until the waiter had brought their drinks before he gave his response.
* “I’d definitely love to do it again.”
* Jared nodded but didn’t say anything. He just stared at the beer bottle in his hand contemplatively. Finally his friend looked up at him, a similar excitement brewing in his emerald eyes. “I’d love to do it again too.”
* “Oh yeah.”
* Another long, deafening silence ensued. Cole had already read between the lines and he couldn’t stop the surge of anticipation that rose in his gut at the thought. But he wanted to make sure he wasn’t jumping to the wrong conclusion. He wanted to hear Jared say the words. Looking pointedly at the other man, he asked, “So what are you saying?”
* Jared’s gaze met his as he replied, “I’m saying, Cole, that I would love to share my wife with you.”
* Cole’s breath hitched as the potent words slammed into him, going straight to his cock. He expelled a harsh breath he hadn’t even realized he was holding, but he was more than a little happy to know he’d been correct in his assumption. “Damn! And here I’ve been praying all night that you couldn’t tell how badly she’s been plaguing my mind.”
* Jared chuckled, his face lighting up with mirth. “Didn’t take a psychic to see that you were into her, my man. Or maybe it’s because I know how you operate.”
* “Maybe. But tell me this, how do you know she’ll be into it? You guys have obviously never done anything like that.”
* “No, but I can tell she’s into you, too, and she has a very open mind when it comes to sex.”
* “I see.” Cole nodded, playing with the rim of his bottle for a moment while he contemplated the situation. Finally, he asked, “So would you just come right out and tell her that’s what we want to do?”
* That’s what they’d done with Natasha and it turned out she was just as game as they were. But Julie, now she might be a whole different kettle of fish. If Jared was wrong and she wasn’t okay with it, then it could make the situation extremely uncomfortable for them all.
* “No, I don’t think so. I think the best way to handle Julie is to show her what we want to do with her.”