What would you like to tell readers about yourself?
* J.A. Jackson is the pseudonym for an author, who loves to write deliciously sultry adult romantic, suspenseful, entertaining novels with a unique twist. She lives in an enchanted little house she calls home in the Northern California foothills.
* She spent over ten years working in the non-profit sector where she wrote grants, press releases and contributed many stories to their newsletter. She was their Newsletter editor for over ten years. She loves growing roses, a good pot of hot tea, chocolate, magical stories, suspense stories, ghost stories, and reading Jane Austen again and again in her past time.
* Gorgeous Lacey La Cour lost her hopeful and playful spirit after being dumped by her childhood sweetheart. Now an adult, she is strong and independent.
* Determined to find the answer to his money problems, Nicholas discovers his best friend Kienan Egan is strangely attracted to his sister Lacey.
* Does his sister’s love life hold the answers to all of his problems?
* Does Nicholas have the prefect plan?
* A vengeful seduction is swept into play as tragic forces are unleashed in a dangerous game of deception and greed unlocking doors to the past.
* Will Lacey discover her brother’s deception before it’s too late?
* When it’s all said and done it’s all about the well-heed things in life, family, friendships, affairs, revenge, and romance.
* “Ladies I want you to meet Lacey,” Mrs. Oshun softly said while making introductions. “We are all present and accounted for now.”
* Three ladies stood before her.
* The first one to shake Lacey’s hand was a tall Blond woman named Claudia. Her perky Boston accent caught Lacey off guard.
* Gina the redhead shook her hand next. Lacey almost laughed out when she heard her low country throaty drawl. Lacey was glad she had experienced plenty of relatives with worst accents from Louisiana.
* The last one to shake her hand was a pretty short girl in black glasses who had even blacker hair. Her name was Roma. Her clothes looked like they belonged to a shy, old-fashioned librarian, but her shoulder look page haircut and bangs made her look like Betty Page. Especially when you looked at the deep red lipstick and kinky black lace up ankle boots she wore with ruffled trimmed white ankle socks.
* For about twenty minutes the four of them chatted easily about nothing important until Lacey said. “I wonder where Mrs. Oshun is.”
* Suddenly as if she heard her name. The mysterious Mrs. Oshun reappeared. “Ladies let’s get back on schedule. Please have a seat, Oui,” Mrs. CJ Oshun said. “I will now introduce you to Glenda D’Goodwrench. Glenda will grab your attention for the next half hour or so and provide you with some expert advice.”
ANNOUNCEMENT! J.A. Jackson will be awarding a $10 Amazon GC to a randomly drawn winner via rafflecopter during the tour! So be sure to leave a comment AND use the Rafflecopter below. Also, visit the other tour stops for a greater chance of winning!
a Rafflecopter giveaway