What would you like to tell readers about yourself?
* Angela Evans has been creating stories in her own imagination since she picked up her first book. In high school she remembers sneaking a copy of a romance novel off her mother's book case and immediately fell in love with the story, the genre, and the idea of falling in love!
* Angela is currently obsessed with the genre of romantic suspense. When she's not writing new stories you can find her binge watching cop shows looking for inspiration for those creepy villains every suspense story needs.
* When Bryan Donaldson sees Kierra again for the first time, he is surprised—she’s no longer the fun blonde he remembers, but rather she’s shy, prone to panic attacks, and hiding from the world. When Kierra’s stepfather starts making threats, Bryan is determined to keep her safe in his arms, and in his bed, for life.
* “I can also tell you the thing that's going to be the hardest to hear. The explosion was ruled an accident. It appears that they only did a cursory investigation, but there was no reason to suspect foul play. It was ruled an accidental gas leak. Most importantly, in that investigation they didn't find a fourth body in the house. The only victims of that explosion were your grandparents, and your mother.”
* Somewhere in the distance a bird chirped and parents cheered at the Peewee football game. Kierra heard it all as though it were a million miles away. She couldn't breathe. She couldn't think.
* Her stepfather was alive somewhere.
* No one believed her ten years ago, no one was going to believe her now, but she knew for certain that somehow he was responsible for the explosion that killed her family.
* And he was still out there somewhere.