What would you like to tell readers about yourself?
* Christine Amsden has been writing fantasy and science fiction for as long as she can remember. She loves to write and it is her dream that others will be inspired by this love and by her stories. Speculative fiction is fun, magical, and imaginative but great speculative fiction is about real people defining themselves through extraordinary situations. Christine writes primarily about people and relationships, and it is in this way that she strives to make science fiction and fantasy meaningful for everyone.
* At the age of 16, Christine was diagnosed with Stargardt’s Disease, which scars the retina and causes a loss of central vision. She is now legally blind, but has not let this slow her down or get in the way of her dreams.
* Christine currently lives in the Kansas City area with her husband, Austin, who has been her biggest fan and the key to her success. In addition to being a writer, she's a freelance editor, mom, and foster mom.
* Christine will be having a launch party on May 16 with lots of prizes: https://www.facebook.com/events/249660888702652/
* When she runs into Matthew Blair, an old nemesis with an agenda of his own, she dares to hope for a new escape. But Matthew is a telepath, and Kaitlin’s past is full of dark secrets she never intended to reveal.
* Kaitlin licked her lips, her thoughts racing, but not entirely in words. He won't kiss me, she thought, it's too soon. And I don't want him to, do I? Talk about being attracted to a bad boy!
* Cassie always said I had terrible taste in men, and doesn't this just prove it? And it's not just me I have to worry about now, it's Jay. But oh, her body loved the idea. It's been so long, and I almost thought that part of me was dead. It isn't. It so, so isn't. She practically tingled. Like a teenager with my first crush.
* Or was that an echo? Matthew suddenly realized he was having trouble keeping her thoughts separate from his own. He'd felt this way before, but never so soon.
* His hand moved from her hair to her upper arm, and he scooted towards her several inches.
* Her eyes were on his lips; her mind half-hoping, half-disbelieving.
* Any minute now, I'm going to wake up, she thought.
* Not if he could help it.
ANNOUNCEMENT! Christine Amsden will be awarding a $10 Amazon or B/N GC to a randomly drawn winner via rafflecopter during the tour! So be sure to leave a comment AND use the Rafflecopter below. Also, visit the other tour stops for a greater chance of winning!
a Rafflecopter giveaway