What would you like to tell readers about yourself?
* Eva Charles is the author of the multi-titled Meadows Shore Series that chronicles the lives and loves of the Clayton-Harrington family. She invites you to visit their beloved Meadows Shore nestled in the charming seaside town of Fair Harbor, where you’ll enjoy love, laughter, loyalty, and an abundance of mouth-watering food, Portuguese style.
* After being a confirmed city-girl for more than thirty-five years, Eva moved to beautiful western Massachusetts in 2014. There, she found herself living in the woods with no job, no friends (unless you count the turkeys, deer, and coyotes roaming the backyard), and no children underfoot, wondering what on earth she’d been thinking. But as it turned out, it was the perfect setting to take all those yarns spinning in her head and weave them into a romantic tale.
* When she’s not writing, trying to squeeze information out of her tight-lipped sons, or playing with the two cutest dogs you’ve ever seen, Eva’s creating chapters in her own love story.
* After Sophie Clayton catches her husband in bed with a young intern, she creates a new life for herself as the executive director of a failing domestic violence agency. It’s the perfect job for a woman born to fix everything. A friend’s broken heart, a tattered agency, a flat tire—she’ll roll up her sleeves and make it as good as new. Sophie rarely encounters anything she can’t fix…until she meets the devastatingly handsome and insufferably arrogant, Max Parker. One of Boston’s most eligible bachelors, he’s never without a stunning young woman on his arm and in his bed.
* When Sophie’s forced to deal with Max, sparks fly, and somewhere in the crossfire of verbal daggers and clever barbs, she discovers his darkest secret.
* “Sophie, don’t,” he pleaded.
* “I can’t do this.”
* He cradled her face in his hands. “Sophie, we’re both adults. This is something we both want. I know you want this—maybe not as bad as I do, but you want it.” He kissed her neck and whispered, “Say it, say it…please say it.”
* She looked tortured. If he persisted, he could wear her down. But he didn’t want that. What he wanted was to take her to bed, take her body to new heights, visit places she’d never been before. He wanted to exorcise the painful memory of her ex-husband, snuff out the memory of every man she’d ever been with.
* He wanted to enjoy her pleasure, wanted her to enjoy him, with no regrets. If he pressed her now, there’d be regrets in the morning, lots of regrets. Regrets he couldn’t afford, because he meant to have her again. One night with her would never be enough to satisfy him. He didn’t want her forever, didn’t want anyone forever, but he wanted her for a little while. Just a little while.
ANNOUNCEMENT! Eva Charles will be awarding a $50 Amazon/BN GC to a randomly drawn winner via rafflecopter during the tour! So be sure to leave a comment AND use the Rafflecopter below. Also, visit the other tour stops for a greater chance of winning!
a Rafflecopter giveaway