What would you like to tell readers about yourself?
* Lori is the author of four books, and serves as a mentor for aspiring writers. She is a creative soul trapped in a paralegal’s body. Several years ago, she discovered (and won) National Novel Writing Month and rediscovered the joy of escaping into a world of her own creation.
* She lives in rural Missouri with her husband. One very spoiled Miniature Schnauzer and Miniature Beagle allow Lori and her husband to live in their house, and the outside is patrolled by BK (short for Barn Kitty) and Patches (a sweet tom cat stray that missed his calling as a lap cat).
* Her novels cover everything from romance to thrillers, but mystery is the thread that binds them all together. Her favorite authors are Tawna Fenske, Tierney James, Colleen Donnelly, Allison Merritt, Lisa Medley, Lea Waite, Susan Mallery, Hugh Howey, HP Mallory and, well, the list goes on and on.
* Single mom Gina Montgomery has her hands full running a business and taking care of her little boy. The last thing she needs is a man in her life, but when a tall, dark and sexy cowboy strides into her store, she’s reminded that she’s still a young woman with hopes and desires.
* Just as passion ignites between Aidan and Gina, her little boy is kidnapped by rustlers. Will the two of them be able to save her little boy . . . even if that means exposing Aidan’s secret?
* She scooped up the box of supplies and smiled around the pencil in her teeth. Something dark and fuzzy came into her field of vision, from below, right across the top of the box. Her focus shifted from the cowboy to the thing crawling across the box clutched to her breast.
* She screamed. She pitched the box and the contents flew through the air. The spider moved fast across the old linoleum tiles, straight towards her.
* She climbed on top of the folding table and squatted there. Its two front legs felt in front of it, as if it were trying to find her.
* She was so focused on the spider, she didn’t see the others. Wasn’t even aware that she was not alone in the shop, until she heard Midge’s voice.
* “Good grief, stop screaming, would you?”
* And she saw him. The cowboy. It took a moment to remember his name. Aidan. That was it. Aidan.
* Calm as could be, he walked over, picked up a piece of paper and scooped the spider up. It jerked a bit, then froze. Aidan strode to the front door. Gina stood up on the table and watched as he opened the door, squatted down and tipped the paper. Stunned, she stood and watched. She’d never seen anyone do that before.
ANNOUNCEMENT! Lori L. Robinett will be awarding a $25 Amazon or B/N GC to a randomly drawn winner via rafflecopter during the tour! So be sure to leave a comment AND use the Rafflecopter below. Also, visit the other tour stops for a greater chance of winning!
a Rafflecopter giveaway