What would you like to tell readers about yourself?
* After six years in Shanghai, I am finally back in Sydney (brand new home). Here I will teach and focus on my writing! I will be starting my Phd in Arts at the University of Sydney in March 2015!
* I have already polished off a children's novel, a collection of poetry and am about to publish a series of stories titled "The Students Sold Us Secrets Volume One" with ASJ Publishers. http://www.asjpublishing.com/
* I'm also kept on my toes by my feisty wife and three year old daughter both of whom are Chinese. They like to let me know how bad my Chinese is on a daily basis. Oh yeah, I used to be an MC, I mean I was potentially the next Aussie Eminem,(just kidding) but there is an EP by yours trully somewhere out there in the world wide web....
* The bigger roach, who had more brown spots on his back than the other, shouted, 'Is that Shanghai down there?' If you could understand the Zular language, that is.
* The other, smaller, green roach, who was steering (very badly) replied, 'I think so; it is very hard to see through all that pollution. If we were going to sector two, we would be able to see the horizon a lot clearer. That dimension is so much simpler than this one.'
ANNOUNCEMENT! Lee J. Mavin will be awarding a $30 Amazon/BN GC, 5 print copies of The Intergalactic Custody Battle (International Giveaway), and 10 print copies of The Diary of a 7th Grade Hybrid (International Giveaway) to randomly drawn winners via rafflecopter during the tour! So be sure to leave a comment AND use the Rafflecopter below. Also, visit the other tour stops for a greater chance of winning!
a Rafflecopter giveaway