What would you like to tell readers about yourself?
* Debra Parmley enjoys spreading love, one story at a time.
* Fascinated by fairy tales and folktales ever since she was young, she has always ended her stories with a happy ever after.
* A hybrid author, Debra writes in many genres. Western historical romance, contemporary romance, fairy tale romance, futuristic romance and 1920’s romance. Damsel in distress stories are some of her favorites and you will find this theme in many of her stories. Her westerns have been described as gritty.
* Debra enjoys writing, reading, playing a medieval lady in the SCA (Society for Creative Anachronism) and world travel. Her work as a travel consultant gave her the opportunity to visit many countries and her luggage often carried home folk tales from the countries visited.
* Her three favorite things are dark chocolate, visiting the beach and ocean, and hearing from her readers. Each card, letter and email is a treasured gift, like finding a perfect shell upon the beach.
* For more information about Debra, please visit her at the links below.
* You can also listen to her live Internet radio show "Book Lights – shining a light on good books!" at 8:30pm EST on Tuesday evenings at www.readersentertainment.com.
What are you going to tell us about today?