What would you like to tell readers about yourself?
* NYT and USA Today bestselling author Cora Seton loves cowboys, country life, gardening, bike-riding, and lazing around with a good book. Mother of four, wife to a computer programmer/environmentalist, she ditched her California lifestyle and moved north to laid-back Vancouver Island. Like the characters in her Chance Creek series, Cora enjoys old-fashioned pursuits and modern technology, and is never happier than when planting flowers or creating her next Chance Creek novel. Visit www.coraseton.com to read about new releases, contests and other cool events!
* When Nora left her job as a school teacher in Baltimore to live a simpler, Jane Austen style life in Montana with her friends, she was relieved to escape the escalating threats of violence from an unknown student stalker, but she can’t help feeling she’s abandoned the other high schoolers who put their faith in her. She’s torn about Clay’s advances, too. On the one hand she’s never met anyone like the strong, sexy SEAL. On the other hand, life’s taught her to take relationships slow—and Clay’s on a deadline.
* When arson strikes and Nora disappears, Clay knows he’ll need every trick he learned in his time with the SEALs to track her down and save her life.
* Can two people caught by their pasts have a chance at a future?
* “Yes, ma’am.”
* She bit back a smile. “Why do I get the feeling you were a handful back in school?”
* “What makes you think I’m not a handful now?”
* Her gaze dropped below his belt buckle. “Several handfuls, from what I’ve seen.” Nora swallowed. Maybe Clay hadn’t heard that.
* “Did you seriously just say that out loud?” Clay asked her.
* “I think I did.” Nora giggled, tried to cover it up and snorted instead. A laugh escaped her tightly compressed lips. She never said things like that. And she never snorted. Another unladylike sound slipped out.
* “Handfuls?” he repeated. He set his plate down. “Handfuls.”
* “Several.” Nora giggled again.
* “Were you drinking the cooking sherry again?”
* “I think Kai slipped me something.” He must have, because suddenly, perched on a log next to Clay, eating solar-cooked stew, she felt—relaxed.
* Clay leaned in and kissed her neck. “We can measure those handfuls later if you like.”
* “No sex. You’re not supposed to distract me from my work, remember,” she whispered back, his lips sending shivers down her spine.
* “I never agreed to any of that.” he agreed. “We can at least cop a lot of feels while you’re writing, right?”
* Nora laughed out loud and several heads turned their way. Clay kissed her neck again. “Can we go to your tent right now?” he whispered in her ear.
ANNOUNCEMENT! Cora Seton will be awarding a $50 Amazon or Barnes and Noble GC to a randomly drawn winner via rafflecopter during the tour.! So be sure to leave a comment AND use the Rafflecopter below. Also, visit the other tour stops for a greater chance of winning!
a Rafflecopter giveaway