What would you like to tell readers about yourself?
* Rosemary Anthony writes suspense fiction with a twist. She has a Bachelor’s degree in Management from the University of Science Malaysia and recently made the jump from writing official documents to writing fiction novels. Blessed with 17 nephews and nieces, she finds the world of young adults to be a thrilling source of inspiration for her books.
* Rosemary lives in a small town in Malaysia and travels as often as possible to broaden her cultural horizon. You can find out more about her books, giveaways, and new releases at her links below.
* Then one day, Steven finds a little girl lying unconscious, perilously close to the woods. As the two get to know one another, Steven experiences real friendship for the first time—and gets closer than ever to knowing the darkness that skulks between the trees.
* He dedicates himself to keeping his new friend safe, but the tranquility of their fragile hidden world doesn’t last long. When an act of cruelty pushes Steven to his limits, his secrets—and those of the dark woods—come close to unraveling, threatening to destroy the one thing making his teenage life bearable. Can Steven save everything he’s built from crumbling under the pressure?
* Steven got off the bed, crept to his bedroom door, and pressed his ear to the wood. He glanced at the baseball bat by the door as his heart slowed down. It was his momma, with a man. It had happened before, but not every day. Every now and then, when it was her day off at the diner, his momma would bring a man home and they’d laugh and moan until morning. The house usually smelled funny the next day and he hated that, but for the most part, he didn’t care about it enough to confront her.
* His heart rate slowed down enough for him to throw an old bathrobe over him and open the door just an inch to take a peep. She was lying on the couch and the man was on top of her. If he’s hurting her, why is she laughing like a horse? Steven pulled the door wider, careful not to let the dry hinges squeak, and tiptoed out. He hid in a shadow in the hall, holding the doorknob behind him.
* The man’s biceps were bulging and he had a tattoo of a cobra on his back. It looked almost alive, and Steven imagined it hissing as the man flexed his body in the dark. Steven’s momma squealed and held the man’s hair tight as he kissed her.
* “Shh…” she said. “My son’s in the next room.”
ANNOUNCEMENT! R.S. Anthony will be awarding a $25 Amazon or B/N GC to a randomly drawn winner via rafflecopter during the tour! So be sure to leave a comment AND use the Rafflecopter below. Also, visit the other tour stops for a greater chance of winning!
a Rafflecopter giveaway