What would you like to tell readers about yourself?
* Jacey Holbrand believes love comes in all forms and should be celebrated. She’s committed to her muse and writing so she can share those kinds of stories with readers. Hot days. Sexy nights. Come play in her world.
* Jacey loves to hear from readers! eMail her: JaceyHolbrand@gmail.com
What book are you going to tell us about today? Is it part of a series? If so, what's the order the books should be read in?
* My sci-fi, futuristic, male/male story, with steampunk elements, The Gathering. It's the first in a series called The Glorious Guild of Lady Windsurfer.
How'd you/your muse come up with this story?
* I originally wrote this story for Evernight's Planet Alpha series. It didn't fit the series, but they offered me a R & R, so I re-worked the story into what it is now.
Describe the hero in five words.
* Alexander: charming, sexy, commanding, romantic, alien
Describe the second hero in five words.
* Jake: smart, caring, funny, sexy, human
Who's your favorite character in the book & why?
* Nicola. She's spunky. Plus, if it weren't for her, Alexander and Jake may not have met.
What's your favorite line in the story?
* 'They were now two beings with loving spirits entwined forever by a special bond.'
A look into the story
* Jake Landry is interested in having some fun. He’s in Las Vegas, newly single and just off his most recent tour of duty. In Vegas he has met up with his old friend Nicola Goodheart, a scientist and inventor who studies portals, other worlds, and strange beings. Jake has also met and become enamored with Alexander, a gorgeous man with violet eyes. Jake goes with Nic on a portal finding mission, and they all end up in Alexander’s alien world.
* Recruiter Alexander Bloodworth is interested in Jake for himself and in Nicola for placement in a pleasure house on his home planet of Aurath. When he hears word one of his people’s enemies are after Nicola and Jake, he goes to save them both, even at the peril of losing his job.
* Will they risk their hopes and dreams—Alexander and Jake for a chance at love and Nicola for her career—or will they falter and lose everything anyway?
Be Warned: m/m sex
* Pleased the color started to return to Alexander’s skin, Jake smiled and rubbed Alexander’s arm, loving the way his brow knit together when he became perplexed. “It’s also known as dry humping or sex without penetration. We can rub and grind on each other to achieve an orgasm. It’ll get us over the hump.” He chuckled. “No pun intended. It’ll get us by until we’re where we have access to protection.”
* “Sounds acceptable to me.” Alexander captured Jake’s mouth in another kiss and the only time he stopped kissing him was to pull Jake’s shirt over his head.
* They mimicked each other’s touches—running their hands up each other’s smooth chests, tracing the dips and curves of their muscles, enticing nipples. When Alexander latched onto one of Jake’s hard nubs, Jake sucked in a stream of air. Alexander’s lips on his body were like heaven and hell. Heaven because their silky touch sent delightful vibes through him, and hell because whenever Alexander trailed down toward his pulsing cock, he didn’t take it in his mouth or lick or kiss it.
* “Come on, Alexander. Quit teasing me.”
* “What do you want me to do? I want to hear it. Tell me.”
* Alexander’s rumbling commands sent more heat racing through Jake’s veins and down into his cock. Jake didn’t know his dick could get harder than it already was, but it had. He gazed straight into the alien’s stormy purple eyes. “I want you, Alexander. I want you to take me in that beautiful mouth of yours. I want you to suck me dry.”
* The alien rose from the couch and towered over Jake before he dropped to his knees in front of him. Alexander reached out and grabbed the top of Jake’s pants, then yanked them down and off his body. Jake’s cock stood, bobbing to and fro as he resettled on the couch.
* “Spread your legs, Jake.”
Buy The Gathering here...
Evernight Publishing | Amazon | All Romance eBooks | BookStrand
Find Jacey Holbrand here...
Website | Blog | Facebook Page | Twitter | Goodreads
Thank you for joining us here today, Jacey Holbrand! It was a pleasure getting to know you and your story.