* Harper Ridgeway must represent him in a defamation case caused by a conniving woman claiming to be his ex-girlfriend.
* Will Harper trust that the client she's representing is telling the truth and give into her growing attraction? Or will this con artist ruin both his skyrocketing career and budding relationship?
* Passion ignites in this contemporary workplace romance which is part of Carly Phillips Dare to Love Series on Kindle Worlds.
* I’m living in Paris for a whole month. The city of light and lovers—and now, the newest jewel in Gabriel Dare’s nightclub empire, the Elite Paris, with me as its grand opening DJ—means I’m living a dream. But I don’t want it. I’m only in this for the money, period. Even then, I never would have considered the gig if not for the pleas of my newest friend, Avery Dare. You see, Avery and I share a few commonalities—like daddy issues. Maybe confronting mine, and earning a nice bonus while I’m at it, will be the key to finally putting my past behind me.
* I never asked fate to set up an alternate plan. But the bitch did. Royally.
* Out of all the nightclubs in the city to invest in, Lucien Paget picked Gabriel’s. Now, the billionaire with the gaze of a demon and the body of an archangel has decided on a new challenge for himself. Me.
* It’s pretty hysterical, this little “dare” of his—made even funnier by the money he insists on throwing behind it. But it’s his fortune, and if he wants to invest it in a few platonic dates with me, who am I to argue? He probably thinks his impossible beauty will sway me toward giving up the “extras”…and that his charm will topple me into true love. Well, the joke’s on him.
* Then why am I not laughing?
* Why do I want to atone for my sacrilege…by giving in to Lucien’s sinful desire?
* It’s been a long ten years of look but don’t touch, and Sebastian has almost reached his limit, especially when Kat initiates a plan of seduction guaranteed to test his resolve as well as his professionalism. Her sweet kisses and searing touches threaten his loyalty to her brother, but he’s willing to risk it all to show her he’s the kind of man she doesn’t believe exists.
* Will this cynical divorce lawyer still be his when the weekend ends, or will she serve him his walking papers and close the file on what could have been forever?
* My father’s proudest moment.
* The moment I’ve been trying to forget.
* Now, if I can learn to live with the man I’ve become, maybe I can find the happiness I’ve been searching for my entire life with one incredible woman, Lennon Mayes. She says she loves me for the man I am, not the man everyone else thinks I am.
* Can I believe her? I’m not sure. I have no idea if I can become the man she thinks I am. But if I don’t figure it out soon, I’ll lose more than the hunger I left behind on the gridiron that day.
* I’ll lose her.
* Ren Monighan is living the dream, running his very successful business from a condo overlooking beautiful Miami Beach – not that he’s around much to enjoy the view. He spends so much time traveling between professional and college football teams, filming practices and creating virtual reality play simulations, he has none left over to look for love. But passing a few hours naked with a pretty bartender named, Anya, fits into his schedule just fine.
* Anya Solokov has been working hard to make a better life for herself in New York. She’s moved past her days of scrounging for food and doing things she isn’t proud of to survive. An MBA from NYU will guarantee her independence and ensure she never has to scrimp and save or go hungry again. When an unplanned pregnancy puts Anya’s lifelong goal in jeopardy, Ren’s ready to step up. But headstrong Anya won’t accept his help unless he comes up with a plan that works for both of them.
Thank you for joining us here today! It was a pleasure getting to know all of you and your stories.
Readers, visit the Amazon links for excerpts via the Look Inside feature and for links to the Author Pages where you can find information on these wonderful writers!