What are you all going to tell us about today?
* Our sexy, light erotic romance anthology: Seduction ~ One Fortune at a Time.
A look into the anthology
* Temptation Returns by Lisa Carlisle – Antonio returns from the Marine Corps and runs into the woman he never forgot at a rock club. Lina can't believe Antonio is back in town, right before her wedding. Can she resist temptation in the form of a dark-haired Italian Marine?
* Love Charm for Fiona by Carly Carson – When Fiona receives a fortune teller's love charm, she casts the spell to bring her dead fiancé back to life. But a love charm has its own magic, and what she gets is a surprise in the form of a SEAL on "shore leave."
* Fear Of Flying by Leigh Court – Book publicist Jessie Jordan is deathly afraid of flying, which prompts travel writer Regan Quade to come up with a highly imaginative (and intimate!) way to calm her anxiety. Thrown together on a two-week book tour, the result just might be a bestseller!
* Hearts on Fire by Roz Lee – They’ve been burned before, but desire will rekindle the flames of love in this sensual and heart wrenching story of redemption and second chances.
* Heart's Destiny by Jennifer Lynne – Eve Perroniʼs quest to find her past leaves no time for love, until a chance prediction leads to the seductive Ky Ransom and a destiny that could make—or break—both their hearts.
* Moonlit Seduction by Anne Kane – Winston is a mutt with a mission - to convince Natalie that her fortune lies in surrendering to the seductive Jacob McKinley.
* Hidden Fortune by Laura Sheehan – Ava has always played it safe, but after a midnight run-in with a handsome stranger, she discovers that perhaps fortune favors the bold. Can she find the courage to seek the ultimate treasure?
* Ava watched as Mitch departed, half-relieved and half-regretful. She was so in over her head. When he’d kissed her, she’d just about lost it.
* She had no idea it could be like that. The very best sex she’d ever had couldn’t even compare to the kiss she’d just experienced. And that was just a kiss! She’d been so flustered, she wasn’t even sure what she’d said. Apparently she’d said something about emailing him?
* Just then, her phone rang. Pulling her cell phone out of her pocket, she saw that it was Jessica, probably calling to check in on her. If she ignored it, Jessica might take her earlier message seriously and send the cops over. But she was in no state of mind to have a conversation with Jess right now.
* Having no choice, she answered the call. “Hey, Jess, I’m fine, everything is just fine, I’m about to head home, and everything is fine.”
* There was a long pause before Jessica responded. “Oh my god, you slept with him didn’t you?”
* “What?! No!”
* “Something happened, I can hear it in your voice. Oh, this is just fabulous! Tell me everything. Is he there right now?”
* “He went to the bedroom,” Ava stammered.
* There was a loud squeal, and Ava had to pull the phone from her ear. “No, it’s not like that,” she insisted.
* “Well, then tell me. What is it like? Is he hot? Did you guys kiss? Make out? Get to third base?”
* Ava glanced nervously toward the bedroom, worried Mitch would come out and overhear them. She whispered quickly into the phone, “He’s totally gorgeous, way out of my league, and yes we kissed, but then he stopped, and I’m glad he did because I have no idea what I’m doing and I’m freaking out. It was very exciting and all, but I’m getting the hell out of here before anything else happens.”
* Jessica was silent again, this time for so long that Ava checked her phone display to see if she’d lost the connection. Finally, she heard her friend’s voice.
* “And then what?”
* “What do you mean?” Ava asked, genuinely confused.
* “After you run away with your tail between your legs, what then?”
* “Then… nothing. I don’t know. He doesn’t seem like the relationship type, so I doubt I’ll see him again after tonight.”
* “How would you know? You barely know him.”
* “Exactly,” Ava agreed, glad that Jessica could see if from her point of view.
* Jessica sighed. “What I meant is that you’re running away again. You aren’t even giving this guy a chance.”
* Ava was about to interrupt, but Jessica wouldn’t let her.
* “No, listen to me. The way I see it you have three options. One, you can run away like you always do and regret it for the rest of your life. Two, you can get this guy’s number and then actually call him. And you can’t chicken out, Ava. You have to actually call him and set up another date and get to know the guy. And then, when you finally get comfortable with him, you guys can have wild monkey sex.”
* “Oh, for heaven’s sake… what’s my third option?”
* “Glad you asked,” Jessica said, and Ava could hear the smile in her voice as she responded. “The third option is a lot like the second option, except you skip directly to the end part.”
* “What, just sleep with him?”
* “No, have wild monkey sex with him.”
* “That’s insane.”
* “No, it’s not,” Jessica insisted. “It can be incredibly liberating, not to mention satisfying. You deserve to let your hair down and go a little wild for once in your life. And it’s not like you’re being totally stupid, I know you’re on the pill, and use a condom, of course. But really, it’s just sex. What do you have to lose?”
* Just then, Mitch came back into the living room, still shirtless, carrying a small, white card. The lamplight seemed to glow on his dark skin, and emphasized the sharp features of his face with shadows, reminding her again of a predator stalking its prey.
* For a moment, she imagined surrendering herself to him, submitting to his overwhelming masculinity. She wanted to feel deliciously feminine and awash with passion like she had just a few minutes ago, but this time, she didn’t want to zone out. She wanted to enjoy every second of it, to roll around in the tangible sensations like a cat.
* “Ava, are you still there?”
* “I gotta go,” Ava answered, her voice husky.
* “He’s back, isn’t he? Go for door number three! Wild monkey sex!”
* “Yeah,” Ava answered back before disconnecting the call, unsure if she was placating her or agreeing with her.
Adult-rated excerpt from HEART'S DESTINY by Jennifer Lynne:
* Waves of sensation kept washing through her body. She couldn't stop shaking, especially when he stood, grabbed her butt cheeks and lifted her up in the air, and then straight down onto his waiting cock. There was no finesse. No delicate prodding to ensure the breach was gentle. No chance to change her mind. He was big, and she was out of practice, but the force of his thrust as well as their combined sex fluids aided his entry. Her eyes widened and she clutched at his shoulders to maintain balance. His guttural groan, and the pressure of his organ rooted so deep inside her, ignited little flames within her womb. She wrapped her legs around his hips, and hooked her ankles together behind his back.
* Don't think. Just feel.
* He took a step forward and lay her on the table top, their bodies still joined. When he bent to kiss her, she could taste her own fluids on his lips and tongue. It mingled with his flavor to create a heady aphrodisiac that ramped up her need ten-fold. She sucked in his tongue, forcing it deep in a parody of what they were already doing. He moaned down in his throat with a vulnerable sound that she swallowed into oblivion.
* The thrust when he fucked her was harder than she'd ever felt, and she broke off the kiss to release her own pent-up moans. "Ky." She couldn't say anything beyond his name. There was so much going on, not only physically but in her mind and her soul. It's too much. All she could do was go with this moment, let him fuck her, until there was nothing left but this gorgeous creature hammering into her body with a force that rasped the flesh of her back along the wooden table. Pain. Pleasure. Up and down. Over and over. Pounding. Grunting. Groaning.
* "Oh my God, Eve." He was shuddering, she could feel it in his limbs. His eyes were so dark with hunger they were close to black. His hands clamped around her wrists and imprisoned her arms somewhere above her head. "You're incredible."
* "I'm just…" She could hardly get the words out. "Lying here."
* "But so fucking sexy, spread out over the table." He pounded again and she dug her heels into his ass cheeks, trying to force him deeper still. "I can smell your need. I can see it in your face."
* Their combined scent was wafting around them. "I can smell it, too." She wanted to touch him, to explore the straining muscles of his body as he continued to move, but he wouldn't let go of her wrists. She groaned and fisted her hands. "Let me…I can't…oh please, help me forget, Ky. I don't want to feel anything except you."
* It was like someone else had taken over her body and was encouraging her to do and say things that were not of her own free will. Part of her stayed separate from the raging need, watching with a sense of dismay as she gave up her body to his. Not him. Not here, and not like this.
Buy Seduction ~ One Fortune at a Time here...
Amazon - US | Amazon - UK | Amazon - AU | B&N | Apple | Kobo
Thank you for joining us here today! It was a pleasure getting to know about the anthology.