What would you like to tell readers about yourself?
* New York Times bestseller Dianna Love once dangled over a hundred feet in the air to create unusual marketing projects for Fortune 500 companies. She now writes high-octane romantic suspense, thrillers and urban fantasy. Her new Slye Temp romantic suspense series launched its first four books in 2013 to rave reviews and more will follow in 2014. Her books are available in print and ebook. On the rare days she’s not in her writing cave, Dianna enjoys touring the country on her BMW motorcycle. She lives in the Atlanta, GA area with her motorcycle-instructor husband and a tank full of unruly saltwater critters. Read excerpts of her books at www.authordiannalove.com or join her Dianna Love Street Team on Facebook and get in on the fun!
What are you going to tell us about today?
* My story Kiss the Enemy.
A look into the story
* Slye Temp operative Margaux Duke is chasing an international terrorist who murdered the last of her family. But her plans go up in smoke when her agency is in the crosshairs of the dangerous killer, forcing her to turn rogue to protect the only family she has left - her team. This is no time to get involved, especially with an enemy who steps between her and the terrorist she has to stop.
* Logan Baklanov has been known by many names in the underbelly of international terrorism and will do whatever it takes to shield those he loves from the treacherous world he lives in. When his brother’s life is in jeopardy, Logan takes on a role that places him at the top of the most-wanted lists of government security agencies in every country. He accepts the no-win situation, willing to make the ultimate sacrifice until a long legged beauty draws the attention of his deadly target and screws Logan’s carefully planned mission.
* Margaux and Logan must join forces in a dangerous game to save a major city from a powerful psychopath, but their ruse escalates out of control when the heat smoldering between them threatens to explode.
* “Of what?” Margaux knew what he was talking about, but she wasn’t going to admit to anything.
* “The need to always be in control, to always be one step better.”
* Her infected arm had swollen tight as a stuffed sausage all the way to her fingers. She was alternately cold and hot, and sick of being in this heat. He should consider his timing for psychobabble, especially when she had a pistol within reach. “Do you want to spend today analyzing something you’ll never understand or getting out of here?”
* The sucker smiled. Straight teeth that glared white. “I’ll tell you what I want.”
* She was not up for this crap. “World peace? A razor? Is it a long list? Because—”
* “To hell with that.”
* “Telling you anything.” He caught her to him and closed the short distance between their mouths. He had a really nice mouth. There was his beard again. She could get used to it on a man who kissed like this one. How did he manage to kiss her so tenderly and still turn her insides into a bunch of wobbling Jell-O?
* Margaux had never understood why Jane gave up everything to stay in the jungle with Tarzan, but she was starting to get a clue.
Buy Kiss the Enemy here...
Amazon Kindle | Nook | Kobo | iTunes | Google Books
Find Dianna Love here...
Website | Street team | Facebook | Twitter | For other buy links, to read an excerpt, or to purchase an autographed copy, visit the KISS THE ENEMY page on Dianna’s website: HERE
Thank you for joining us here today, Dianna Love! It was a pleasure getting to know you and your story.
ANNOUNCEMENT! Dianna will be awarding EITHER the ebook box set of the first 3 Slye Temp OR a signed copy of ONE of the first 4 Slye Temp books. (Print Books are Continental US Only - Amazon/iTunes/Nook ebook equivalent for international) to one randomly drawn commenter at each stop during the tour, and a GRAND PRIZE of Signed copies of all 4 Slye Temp books – LAST CHANCE TO RUN, NOWHERE SAFE, HONEYMOON TO DIE FOR – plus a MONOGRAMMED SLING BACKPACK, and swag pack of surprise goodies. (Continental US only for print books - Amazon/iTunes/Nook 3 ebook box set for international) will be awarded to one randomly drawn commenter during the tour! So be sure to leave your name and email with your comment, visit the other tour stops (find them here: goddessfishpromotions-virtual-super-book-blast) for a greater chance of winning! You must also use the Rafflecopter for your comment/entry to count. Thanks!
a Rafflecopter giveaway