What would you like to tell readers about yourself?
* I live in Southern California and write stories about sassy, smart women and the alpha men who fall for them. When I'm not writing, I take care of my daughters and try to take long walks. I believe in the power of a big glass of wine, the right pair of shoes, and a big dose of sarcasm.
* Grady Merrick is a partner in the Florida office of SAI and discovers the threat and knows he has no choice but to protect his neighbor. His sexy, beautiful neighbor. This is one assignment he’s going to enjoy.
* Watch what happens when two people find themselves in the throes of a violent and destructive force. Will they survive the events or be caught in the whirlwind?
* “I’ve spoken less than a dozen words to you over the last year. I wasn’t about to come over and have that be our first conversation. I figured you knew and didn’t care.”
* Agnes shushed them from the other side of the couch. “You two be quiet. I can’t hear anything.”
* “Turn up your hearing aid,” Sara called out.
* Grady sat back and wondered when his life had started to go down the toilet. Being notorious was never something he thought would happen. And yet, here it was. The show finally caught his attention when all three ladies sighed and clapped their hands. “What just happened?”
* “The one she’s interested in confessed he’s falling for her. They just kissed for the first time,” Sara responded.
* “Don’t get too excited,” Gladys said. “She doesn’t end up with him. I checked out the website with all the spoilers, and she doesn’t choose him.”
* “Don’t tell us any more. I want to be surprised,” Sara responded.
* “You know this is a scripted show. None of this is real,” Grady whispered.
* “That kiss he just gave her was about as real as things get. Trust me…I know.”
* That was a fairly cryptic comment. He studied her for a moment and remembered what Dane had said about her having a lot on her plate. It was time to get to know his neighbor and see what she was all about. It seemed fair, since she’d been in the front row of the freak show that had been his life for the last several months. Plus, she smelled good. Grinning, he settled back and watched the show. If he’d been a betting man, he would have placed money on Sara not having an ounce of drama in her life. He moved his arm along the back of the couch and looked forward to spending time with the girl next door.
ANNOUNCEMENT! Lea Hart will be awarding a $20 Amazon or Barnes and Noble GC to a randomly drawn winner via rafflecopter during the tour! So be sure to leave a comment AND use the Rafflecopter below. Also, visit the other tour stops for a greater chance of winning!
a Rafflecopter giveaway