Attention!

Thanks for visiting!
* When you see the * in my posts that just indicates a new line/paragraph. :)
* To see a lot of fun information, scroll through the side bars and to the bottom of the blog.

15 April 2011

Fun tidbits about your host...

Happy B-day to me today! In the spirit of the day, I figured I’d share some fun tidbits of info about myself. The questions are taken from the interviews I hold of other authors. :)

- What’s my favorite color? ~ Well, depending upon my mood it changes from a deep blue, to black to deep green. I really dig dark, rich colors.

- What’s my favorite ice cream flavor? ~ Chocolate peanut butter. Most specifically http://www.haagen-dazs.com/products/product.aspx?id=210

- Am I a cat, dog or both kind of person? ~ Both, but right now we’re a one cat household. Don’t need to be staff to any more bosses. ;)

- Would I/have I own(ed) a snake or some other exotic pet? ~ Yep. Once upon a time, we had a python. We also had piranha and a clown knife fish. Must say, it was quite interesting watching them all eat.

- Which do I prefer: rain or sun & warm weather or cold weather? ~ Sun and warmth all the way. I’ve turned into a real desert rat, and I get cold when it hits 70 degrees.

- Am I a morning person or night owl? ~ Night owl.

- What’s my favorite number? ~ Used to be two. Now, depending where I am and/or what’s going on it varies between the choices 3, 7, 11 & 21.

- If I could live anywhere in the universe, where would it be and why? ~ If another livable planet was found and it was comparable to earth, I probably wouldn’t mind going there. But since the space program is changing, we probably won’t be going anywhere for a long time. So, here on earth, aside from where I live right now, I wouldn’t mind having a multi-acre get-a-way place in the mountains near a lake and/or a home on a tropical island with private beach.

In celebration of my b-day, I’m giving away one PDF copy of one of my books to a lucky winner. Comment here, leave your email (or email your email to me at contact@crmoss.net) & you’ll be placed in my B-day drawing. A name will be drawn and contacted after 6pm pacific on Thursday, April 21. If you’re not following the blog yet, follow and that will count as an extra entry.

Thanks for sharing my b-day with me.
C.R. Moss

5 comments:

Dannyfiredragon said...

Happy Birthday CR,

may all your dreams and wishes come true!

Hugs
Danny

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by Danny & for the well wishes!
=)
C.

Gabby-Lily Raines said...

Happy Birthday!!!!

Yvonne

shadowlord28@gmail.com

Gabby-Lily Raines said...

Happy Birthday!!!!

Yvonne

shadowlord28@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Thanks for the b-day wish Yvonne!
=)
C.R. Moss