Attention!

Thanks for visiting!
* When you see the * in my posts that just indicates a new line/paragraph. :)
* To see a lot of fun information, scroll through the side bars and to the bottom of the blog.

02 November 2012

A Look At Michaela Rhua & 'Eclipse of the Blood Moon' ( @MichaelaRhua @evernightpub #FF )

Today we have author Michaela Rhua visiting. Welcome!

What would you like to tell readers about yourself?
* First of all thank you for letting me visit your blog today.
* About me…hmmm well let me think. I am a doctor's wife and I live life at odd hours depending on when my husband is on call. I have been known to be up and about at 2 am working on my next erotic tale.
* I have three teenage children; twin boys aged seventeen and a daughter aged fifteen, who also keep me busy. However, it is whilst travelling on the train into work that I have time to create my characters and imagine other places in which they exist as my world skims by the window. Conversations overheard often lead to the birth of new ideas that I scribble down in my trusty notebook.

What book are you going to tell us about today? Is it part of a series? If so, what's the order the books should be read in?
* I am really excited about this book. It is called Eclipse of the Blood Moon, published by Evernight Publishing. Being part of this anthology is fabulous as I got to work with some fantastic authors. Each story centers around the night of the Blood Moon, a rare occurrence that happens on All Hallows Eve. It brings with it unpredictable events. The stories are not inter-related but stand by themselves.
* My story is called Gypsy Butterfly and it's my first release so you can understand why I am excited as well as nervous!

How'd you/your muse come up with this story?
It was obviously going to have a paranormal feel to it being centered around Halloween. So I started to search for images. I find collecting pictures inspires ideas. It was whilst I was searching for pictures showing a blood red moon that I started to put images together that became the rough working board of my story. This is where Pinterest is great for shaping ideas.

Describe the hero in five words.
Blonde, Sexy, Protective, Courageous, Passionate

Describe the heroine in five words.
Strong, Independent, Survivor, Hidden, Beautiful

Who's your favorite character in the book & why?
It has to be Nali. She has had a difficult life and has survived through lots of pain. Now she has made her own way and lives as she pleases.

A look into the story Gypsy Butterfly from Eclipse of the Blood Moon
~ Blurb for Eclipse of the Blood Moon ~
* When the blood moon coincides with Halloween, the forces of darkness unite to wreak their evil spells. Will this All Hallows Eve bring joy or sorrow? Curses abound and destiny calls, as a vampire watches over his human. Devils atone to the moon, and shifters hunt their mate on land protected by a powerful white witch. An angel takes human shape to protect the gypsy girl he loves, and a black widow hunts her prey in human form.
* In these five chilling and sexy tales, is love enough to break the cycle? Or is all lost under the orange glow of the menacing sphere in the sky?
~ Excerpt from Gypsy Butterfly ~
* He must be an early riser. His deep, rumbling voice, which hummed a few chords of an unknown song, made her smile to herself. She was unsure of what to do. Usually no one was awake this early, so she had the cabin to herself, but with him there she hesitated. Get over yourself! She walked quietly to the next cubicle, but as she did so, his door opened slowly. Water continued to fall. He may not have locked the door properly. She put her head down trying not to look, but as his cubicle came into view, she could not help but glance in his direction.
* The sight was mesmerizing. Strong, long legs led to a tight ass. His waist was small but then broadened upwards to wide shoulders. As he scrubbed his head, his back muscles tightened and relaxed with the movement of his muscular arms. She stopped, just drinking in the sight. Then he turned, and she gasped. Nali covered her mouth to avoid him hearing her there. He stood in the shower with his eyes closed against the soapy suds. Her gaze followed the slow trail of suds downwards as they travelled over the toned torso, over his shaped stomach muscles to his relaxed cock, which still looked unbelievably thick and long. She wondered how large it would be when erect and how it would feel as it slid into her. He flicked his head as fresh water fell, cleaning the soap.

Buy Eclipse of the Blood Moon here...
Evernight Publishing
Amazon US
Amazon UK
All Romance eBooks
Bookstrand

Find Michaela here...
Website
Blog
Twitter
Pinterest
Facebook

Thank you for joining us here today, Michaela! It was a pleasure getting to know you and your work.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you for letting me visit today. I enjoyed out chat.