Attention!

Thanks for visiting!
* When you see the * in my posts that just indicates a new line/paragraph. :)
* To see a lot of fun information, scroll through the side bars and to the bottom of the blog.

05 December 2012

A Feast f0r Y0ur Eyes ~ the w0rks of Katie Salidas & Willsin R0we ( @QuixoticKatie #SO )

Today we have authors Katie Salidas and Willsin Rowe visiting. Welcome!

Here's some information about these two great authors...
~ Katie Salidas ~
* Katie Salidas is a Super Woman! Endowed with special powers and abilities, beyond those of mortal women, She can get the munchkins off to gymnastics, cheerleading, Girl Scouts, and swim lessons. She can put hot food on the table for dinner while assisting with homework, baths, and bedtime… And, She still finds the time to keep the hubby happy (nudge nudge wink wink). She can do all of this and still have time to write.
* And if you can believe all of those lies, there is some beautiful swamp land in Florida for sale…
* Katie Salidas resides in Las Vegas, Nevada. Mother, wife, and author, she does try to do it all, often causing sleep deprivation and many nights passed out at the computer. Writing books is her passion, and she hopes that her passion will bring you hours of entertainment.
~ Willsin Rowe ~
Willsin Rowe falls in love with a scent, a playful expression or an act of casual intimacy more easily than with physical beauty. When confronted by any combination of those elements he is a lost cause. He has done many things over and over, done even more things only once, and half-done more things than he cares to admit. He loves to sing and doesn’t let his voice get in the way. He is intelligent but not sensible. He is passionate but fearful. He is not scruffy enough or stylish enough to be cool.

Today, they’re sharing the deets about their sexy new releases, Submission Therapy ~ the first in the three-book series. Occupational Therapy ~ the second and Immersion Therapy ~ the third. If you want a hot, sexy evening of reading, these books will do the trick. ;)

How'd you/your muse come up with the first story?

~ Katie Salidas ~
* The idea was there: The rich woman who you think ‘has it all’ is really a victim of her own rise to power. She has control issues and addictions that are threatening her health, and no therapist has been able to cure her. Natasha’s only resort is Radical Therapy prescribed by Dr. Benson.
* I took that Idea to Willsin and he jumped on it! He was just as excited about it as me. Once we really started talking about it, the story grew almost on its own. Everything from the characters to the book cover just flowed effortlessly.

~ Willsin Rowe ~
The seed of this story came straight from the naughty imagination of Katie! I really enjoyed coming along for the ride and steering the story at times, too. Basically, this story takes a different look at the Billionaire BDSM genre that’s so hot right now. We found ourselves wondering why someone whose existence was all about domination and power, would then choose to bring that same element into their private life. The answer we came up with was: they wouldn’t!

A look into the stories...

~ The Therapy series ~
* The excitement is everywhere, from Las Vegas to Brisbane! In fact, it’s probably right in the middle of those two places that the excitement is greatest! So, depending on which direction you go, that’s either in southern Central African Republic, or about 1,000 miles south of Hawai’i.
* That’s right, the third “Consummate Therapy” book has released, bringing the series to a climactic...uh, climax!
* If you haven’t caught up with the trials and tribbing...sorry, tribulations...of Natasha Blakely, billionaire CEO, then now is the perfect time to get your fingers wet. Sorry, I meant “feet”. Get your feet wet.
* “Submission Therapy” When we first meet Natasha, she’s a hard-nosed control freak with unhealthy addictions to coffee, cigarettes, and pretty young men with prices on their...well, let’s say “heads”. When her therapist, Dr. Benson, recommends “Submission Therapy”, she is introduced to the notion of letting go, of releasing control. Master Sweet shows her the mental, physical and emotional benefits of simply submitting to the will of another. (For more on Submission Therapy take a look at Katie and Willsin’s other interview: Nov. 9 Interview)
* Her journey continues through “Occupational Therapy”, where she learns a most intimate form of personal control. Her determination is strong but brittle, and though she’s had great success in her business life, she finds these personal challenges far more difficult. Simply because they require her to open up all the emotions and memories that she has suppressed or denied in order to compete in a man’s world. When this chapter ends, Natasha is faced with the most pivotal emotional choice she’s ever had to make.
* Which brings us to “Immersion Therapy”. The story released on Friday, November 30th in the US, and it brings out the best and worst of Natasha’s behavior. Her pride wars with her need. With the overload of sensation that Master Sweet has introduced her to, she flails against everything she once knew to be true. Yet she struggles to believe that a man who feels this good can have any kind of permanence in her life.

~ ADULT Excerpt from Immersion Therapy ~
* He cuffed one hand, running his broad fingers up the inside of my forearm. “Normally I would use hemp rope, as before. Tonight...I don’t wish to lose momentum with you.”
* That was as close as I’d ever heard to an admission of impatience from Him. Knowing what my body did to Him, understanding how much He wanted – needed – me, set my heart pounding with delight.
* He cuffed my other hand and attached a lead to the chain linking them. Like before, He fed the rope lead though the eyelets on the bed frame. My arms were pulled forward tight as He secured the rope. I rested my head on the mattress, catching my breath as I awaited my beautiful punishment.
* Master returned to me and picked up the paddle.
* Involuntarily, I wiggled my ass, anticipating the first swat.
* I felt his hand instead. He gently massaged each cheek. “Fifteen, Natasha. You will count them.” His hand sank lower to my aching clit. He gave a quick pinch and I squealed. “Understand?” He croaked.
* “Yes, Master.”
* The first swat landed square between my cheeks. The sting of it stole my voice, but it was the after effect that stole my breath. A swell of heat flushed my body. The balls felt as if they were bouncing around inside me, hitting every wall and nerve, like an erotic pinball machine. The sensation was overwhelming.
* “One,” I whimpered helplessly, trying to hold back a yell.
* The second swat bit into my left cheek. The familiarity of the feeling was like a warm blanket.
* “Two,” I found my voice.
* The third and fourth alternated between cheeks, but the fifth swat again found its home right in the middle. That was the sweet spot. A mixture of pain and unbelievable pleasure that, along with the rocking and rolling of those devilish little balls, threatened to ruin my control. I barked out the numbers, sounding more animal than human.
* Master stopped, and again I felt his big hands on my ass. He squeezed and kneaded the tender skin. “You are magnificent, Natasha. I could get used to seeing the glow of this ass every day.”
* “It is yours to spank, Master.”
* He responded in kind, delivering another swat right to the sweet spot, sending pain and pleasure right to my needy mound.

Find the Therapy books at these links...
Amazon US
Barnes & Noble
All Romance Ebooks
Smashwords
Excessica

Find Katie here...
Website
Facebook
LinkedIn
Twitter
Find Willsin here...
Blog
Bookstrand

Thank you for
joining us here today, Katie & Willsin! It was a pleasure getting to know you and your stories.

Readers ~ Katie and Willsin hope you enjoy this series, and they welcome feedback and reviews. :) Happy Reading!

No comments: