What would you like to tell readers about yourself?
Thank you for having me to your virtual home again, C.R.! I’m a contemporary erotic romance author with a love for fast-paced novellas. It’s the length I like to read and love to write. My current obsession is a new series called The Satin Rose Experience or SRE for short. The series focuses on New York’s elite BDSM club residing on the twentieth floor of Rosebud Resorts. Each uniquely themed suite in the club has its own story to tell.
What book are you going to tell us about today? Is it part of a series? If so, what's the order the books should be read in?
I’m here to talk about my brand new release, Brooke’s Wish. It’s the second book in the SRE series. Each SRE can be enjoyed on its own but if a reader wants to start from the beginning, Asher and Mia’s story starts in the Keyboards and Kink anthology and continues into book one, Mia’s Submission.
How'd you/your muse come up with this story?
I’ve been itching to write a menage and Brooke’s Wish was the perfect opportunity. Dr. Brooke Allaire travels to New York for what she thought was to be a spa weekend. Little does she know SRE specializes in more than plain vanilla massages. Brooke finds not just one, but two sexy Doms to fulfill her fantasy.
Describe the hero in four words.
Dom-a-licious, Decadent, Dominant and Adorable
Describe the heroine in four words.
Shy, Smart, Sexy and Submissive
Who's your favorite character in the book & why?
I love the main hero, Ty Venice. Here’s a little known fact, my inspiration for Ty is celebrity chef, Tyler Florence from The Food Network’s Great Food Truck Race.
What's your favorite line in the story?
“What’s your fantasy, Brooke? Everyone has one.” ~ Ty Venice
A look into the story
* Ty Venice is a team player. He’s used to sharing submissives with fellow Dom Jackson Reid. However, if there was ever a game changer, Dr. Brooke Allaire was it. That is, until he gets a glimpse at her ultimate fantasy, to be possessed by two men at once.
* The Satin Rose Experience, New York’s elite BDSM club residing on the twentieth floor of Rosebud Resorts, contains ten uniquely themed suites, each with its own story to tell. Fulfill your fantasy at SRE.
* A low chuckle erupted. “Don’t panic, princess. It’s just me.”
* Ty. She took a deep breath and smiled.
* “Sorry, love. I got carried away taking in the sight of you like this. You look magnificent, Brooke.” His southern drawl was more distinct than the night before.
* Warm hands stroked the bare skin under the negligee between the corset and her lace panties. She shivered from the light touch traveling up her back. He untied the ribbon at her neck and slipped the negligee off her shoulders. Heat radiated from his body as he moved to face her and pulled the blindfold from her eyes.
* “Hi there,” he said huskily.
* Her stomach fluttered when she looked into his eyes. It was a different look for Ty Venice. Thick stubble covered his cheeks and the area above his lip. She recalled how his whiskers scratched her cheeks the previous night and her face heated when she anticipated his stubble abrading the skin of her inner thighs. She lowered her eyelids to his bare shoulders. Her breath caught at the sight of his muscular chest and arms. Reaching out, she traced her fingertips over the outline of a detailed rose tattooed on the muscular curve of his bicep. A combination of musk and manliness filled her senses. She continued her gaze downward and followed a line of soft hair to the unfastened button of rumpled khaki pants. Brooke looked back to his face and he smiled seemingly enjoying watching her visual journey down his body.
* “Hi.” She smiled back.
* Ty hooked his thumb under her chin and lifted her face to his.
* “I heard you requested me, love.” His lips were just a whisper away from hers. “Everything okay?” There was concern in his voice.
* Brooke opened her mouth to speak but closed it again and nodded. Her heart beat wildly as his hand gently stroked her cheek.
Buy Brooke's Wish here...
All Romance eBooks
Find Sandra here...
Amazon Author Page
Thank you for joining us here today, Sandra! It was a pleasure getting to know you and your story.