What would you like to tell readers about yourself?
Cara Michaels is a dreamer of legendary proportions (just ask her about the alien pirate spaceship invasion). Her imagination is her playground and nothing is quite so much fun for her as building new characters and new worlds with at least an edge of the fantastic. She's writing whenever the opportunity presents itself and can typically be found tinkering with half a dozen projects. Occasionally all at once.
What book are you going to tell us about today? Is it part of a series? If so, what's the order the books should be read in?
Their First Noelle. It’s a magical ménage tale about a retired elf and two yummy fellas who give her a Christmas to remember.
How'd you/your muse come up with this story?
My muse is so random. I think he was in the mood for some holiday cheer. And bondage.
Describe the hero in five words.
Nick – funny, loving, lighthearted, optimistic, sexy
Kris – serious, cautious, controlling, reserved, wry
Describe the heroine in five words.
Noelle – changeable, spirited, outsider, lonely, open-minded
Who's your favorite character in the book & why?
Nick. As I wrote him, he turned into the funny, mischievous one of the trio. He’s hot and sexy. He’s got most of the best lines. And he’s so darn sure they can have a happy ending, I can’t help but love him.
What's your favorite line in the story?
“Can you speak like that Arwen chick? I will worship at your feet if you can.”
A look into the story
* Kristian Winters and Nicholas Haversham are partners in business and love. They’d like nothing more than to find a woman to share their love, but they’ve yet to find one open not only to two lovers, but a pair with unusual appetites. Noelle is the only woman they want, and Nick isn’t about to let Christmas go by without making their wishes known.
* “Stay the night,” Nick said, “and we’ll give you all the pleasure you can take.”
* “On our terms,” Kris added.
* “You’ll…hold me down?” Her entire body tingled at the thought.
* “Tie you down,” Nick said.
* “Tie me down?” Her breath caught. She’d never imagined being bound for her lover. Being bound for two? Heat flooded her breasts, arrowed down to her thighs and the moist heat between them.
* “And up. Over. Around. How flexible are you?”
* She laughed, clamping a hand over her mouth. A look back at Nick showed his hazel eyes dancing with mischief and hope. Kristian’s dark chocolate gaze gave nothing away now. He’d played his cards, as the human saying went, and let Nick tease her.
* “There’s more,” Nick promised. “So much more.”
* Nick trapped her hands once again, this time in just one of his own. He spun her against him. She sucked in a breath as her breasts collided with his harder chest. He scooped her hair into one hand, tugging until her head dropped back for his kiss. Struggling against his hold provoked a devilish grin from him and his grip tightened just to the edge of pain. He took her open mouth like a conqueror.
Buy Their First Noelle here...
All Romance eBooks
Find Cara here...
Thank you for joining us here today, Cara! It was a pleasure getting to know you and your story.