What would you like to tell readers about yourself?
* Ella Grey is a jack of all trades and has been published in multiple genres. With her first story published nearly two years ago, she’s written short stories and novellas and shows no signs of stopping.
* Ella’s always loved reading and inspired by Christopher Pike, wrote her first story at the age of fifteen. Now a decade later she’s creating Paranormal and Steampunk worlds.
* She lives in a tiny house in the UK, with her other half, their son and their cat. She leads a hectic life but disappears into the worlds she’s created as soon as she puts the monster to bed.
What book are you going to tell us about today? Is it part of a series? If so, what's the order the books should be read in?
Irish Kisses is my latest release. It’s a part of Evernight Publishing’s Cupid’s Conquest series, which means that there are several installments written by different writers.
How'd you/your muse come up with this story?
This story was surprisingly easy to write. I wanted a scene on a plane and pretty much just went from there.
Describe the hero in five words.
Tall, dark, sexy, passionate and driven
Describe the heroine in five words.
Passionate, driven, dedicated, redhead and impulsive
Who's your favorite character in the book & why?
Abby Smith, she’s the heroine. She’s lost her friend and as soon as she’s given the chance to seek revenge she takes it. She’s completely blown away by Seth and her reaction to him.
What's your favorite line in the story?
She could barely breathe as he ran his fingers through her hair. (It probably doesn’t seem to be such a great line but what it leads too is a brilliant scene.)
A look into the story
* Abby has been thrown off the biggest case of the century because it suddenly got too personal. Her best friend and fellow lawyer Dawn Philips is brutally murdered and the witnesses are running scared. Then a man, saying that he was hired by Dawn before her murder, gives her a folder. There’s a witness, the only problem is she’s in Ireland.
* Seth O’Connor never expected to meet a woman like Abby on the plane to the country of his birth. A passionate encounter between them leaves him wanting more. Then he ends up saving her life and realizes that he can’t say goodbye to the beautiful redhead and he doesn’t want to either.
* The door opened behind her and she turned the taps off. She looked up into the reflection created by the mirror. The toilet wasn’t the ideal place for an illicit meeting but the way that he looked at her, all dark eyed and desire made her forget all of that.
* “Turn around, Abby.” The edge of power in his voice made Abby shiver with delight. He knew what he wanted, and he expected her to follow his instructions.
* She turned around.
* Seth reached up, touching her heated cheek with a cool palm. He reached around and let her hair down, a gentle weight upon her shoulders.
* She could barely breathe as he ran his fingers through her hair.
* “You’re beautiful, Abby. I wanted to touch you as soon as I saw you.”
* She bit her lip as his eyes drifted down, taking in the action. He lowered his head, capturing her mouth with his. His gentle assault on her lips made her groan, and she could feel his lips curve into a satisfied smile.
* “Do you like that?”
* She nodded, not trusting her voice.
* “I wish we had more time, but they’ll notice we’re missing soon.”
* She opened her eyes; green eyes that were nearly black with desire. Her fingers wrestled with his belt and he laughed softly, taken by surprise by her eagerness.
* He raised an eyebrow in a silent question. Abby dropped her hands. “You said it yourself, we don’t have much time.”
* Seth flicked a catch on his belt and it fell open. He winked at her and looked down at her jeans. Abby suddenly wished she’d picked out less restricting clothes to travel in. There wouldn’t be enough time to take off the boots and her jeans.
* Seth reached down and undid her jeans with practiced ease. He tugged them down until they hit her knees. Cool air skimmed over her exposed skin. She loved how forceful he was, how he knew what she needed before she even did. He knelt down and touched the soft skin at her thigh. She quivered under his touch. Essentially trapped by her jeans, it added an element of restraint that made her wet.
* He brought up his hands higher, tracing her arse cheeks with his fingertips before he pull her panties down. Her head rolled back and she let herself drown in the sensations.
Buy Irish Kisses here...
All Romance eBooks
Find Ella here...
Thank you for joining us here today, Ella! It was a pleasure getting to know you and your story.