What would you like to tell readers about yourself?
* Sam Crescent is passionate about fiction. She loves a good erotic romance and so it only made sense for her to spread her wings and start writing. She began writing in 2009 and finally got that first acceptance in 2011.
* She loves creating new characters and delving into the worlds that she creates. When she’s not panicking about a story or arguing with a character, she can be found in her kitchen creating all kinds of havoc. Like her stories the creations in the kitchen can be just as dubious but sometimes things turn out great.
What book are you going to tell us about today? Is it part of a series? If so, what's the order the books should be read in?
I’m going to be talking about Bound for Christmas. This is a BDSM, seasonal erotic romance and is the first book in my Club Kink Series. Bound for Christmas focuses on two key characters, Bernie (Bernie) and Master Leon. There are currently no other books in this series as Bound for Christmas is the first one.
How'd you/your muse come up with this story?
* I saw Master Leon in my head. Everything about his character was already built and I began writing a profile on him. When I’d done with him, Bernie came to me and I just thought she was a perfect fit. I mean, she’s a librarian and is completely taken with Leon from the first moment they meet.
* I knew their story would be fun to write. I love the fact he’s so protective of her. He would do anything. I also wanted to write a story about a dominant man who does everything for her. In quite a few of my works, it is the woman who cooks and cleans. Whereas, Leon does everything from cooking for her and making sure she’s safe. I don’t want to give too many details away.
Describe the hero in five words.
Dominating, Caring, hot, challenging and loving
Describe the heroine in five words.
Strong, sensual, trusting, loving and willing
Who's your favorite character in the book & why?
* I love them both. I know I should have a favorite, however, these two characters are just perfect for each other.
* Leon is strong and is willing to do anything for his woman.
* Bernie is submissive but has inner strength to put all of her trust in Leon.
* Their relationship is definitely an equal measure of give and take.
What's your favorite line in the story?
Again, I don’t have a favorite line. This is a gradual story of love and lust.
A look into the story
* Bernice Rowe has been fascinated by the man who regularly visits the library where she works. They never speak and only stare at each other. When she learns that her mystery man is one of the dominant men at Club Kink, she makes a choice to become a submissive.
* Master Leon has been visiting the library for one reason—Bernice. He wants her desperately but knows his desires are not for everyone. When Leon finds her at the club he makes sure everyone knows she is his submissive.
* He takes her away and starts her training. Leon is determined to make her his woman in time for Christmas. Neither know how the other feels, and it looks like it is going to be a Christmas to remember for both of them.
* Be Warned: sex toys, spanking, BDSM, public exhibition
* “Do you feel the change?” he asked.
* “I ache everywhere, Master.”
* He turned her so her back was to him. “Every part of you is sensitive?”
* “Yes, it is more than I can stand.”
* Leon chuckled. The vibrations went straight to her cunt. She was on fire with the need to climax.
* His hands moved down the sides of her body. She whimpered then cried out as his hands slapped either side of her thighs. “Did I say you could play with yourself?”
* “I’m not.”
* Another short sharp slap to her thigh. She cried out then moaned as her legs scissored for more contact with her clitoris.
* “You’re building up your punishments here, baby. Address me properly with my title unless I tell you otherwise.”
* “I’m sorry, Master.” She wanted to sob and beg him to make her come all at the same time.
* “Good.” His hands moved round to the front of her thighs. She felt him move down her body until he split her legs open. The contact she’d gained with her clit was lost.
* Bernice whimpered missing the contact already.
* “Please,” she said.
* “Please, what?” he asked.
* She cried out. It was too much. How could anyone concentrate with so much sensation? Her focus failed at every opportunity. It was too much and not enough. The pain combined with the pleasure made it hard for her to focus on anything. Leon expected her to keep saying his title while she couldn’t remember her own name.
* He turned her back to face him. She stared at him for several seconds before he caught her close. Leon stroked her hair as she tried to gain some composure.
* “You can use your safe word at any time,” he whispered.
* She closed her eyes. Was she ready to give up?
Buy Bound for Christmas here...
All Romance eBooks
Find Sam here...
Loving Erotic Romance Yahoo Group
Thank you for joining us here today, Sam! It was a pleasure getting to know you and your story.