What would you like to tell readers about yourself?
* And if you can believe all of those lies, there is some beautiful swamp land in Florida for sale…
* Katie Salidas resides in Las Vegas, Nevada. Mother, wife, and author, she does try to do it all, often causing sleep deprivation and many nights passed out at the computer. Writing books is her passion, and she hopes that her passion will bring you hours of entertainment.
What book are you going to tell us about today?
Today, we’re offering a look at our new release, In the Dark.
A look into the story
Warning: This title contains graphic language, sexual situations, multi-racial nookie, girl-on-girl lovin’ and frankly unsupportable fear treatment methods
* Cory Matthews is a handsome undergrad...with an embarrassing phobia. One that gets his heart pounding every single night. Achluophobia. Fear of the dark.
* With finals all done and dusted, Cory swings by to pick up his girlfriend Hana, and her sexy roommate Maddy, for a big night of hitting the clubs and blowing off steam.
* But before their night of fun can get started a summer monsoon knocks out the power for a whole city block, plunging Hana’s house into pitch blackness...kicking Cory’s fear into overdrive.
* Though Hana sometimes teases Cory about his phobia, she knows it’s no laughing matter. And she’ll use whatever comes to hand – including Maddy – to take his mind off his troubles.
* Together, these temptresses will show him that sometimes darkness can be far more revealing than light.
* “Dayum, girl.” If the power came back on now, Maddy would get a full view of us. And that turned me on like nothing ever had. The threat of being caught fucking. Especially after all that teasing, from both ladies.
* Hana slipped her hot mouth down over me, pulling up my shirt and scratching my belly with her nails, adding some sharp spice to the amazing pleasure. Another little twist she’d never done before. I slipped my fingers into her hair again, brushing it back from her ear as she licked and sucked on me.
* The rain sounded like it was easing up a little. It was still loud, but now at least it didn’t sound like someone was driving a steam train on the roof.
* A moan escaped my throat as Hana cupped my heavy balls. I hadn’t meant to make any noise, especially now there was more chance of Maddy hearing us. But what my girl was doing just felt so damn good. I pulled lightly on her hair and traced her cute little ear with my fingers. Her heavy pendant earring brushed against my wrist and I jumped.
* ’Cause I suddenly had a thought.
* What if this wasn’t Hana? What if it was Maddy?
Buy In the Dark here...
All Romance Ebooks
Find Katie here...
Publisher: Rising Sign Books
Barnes & Noble
All Romance Ebooks
Find Willsin here...
Thank you for joining us here today, Katie & Willsin! It was a pleasure getting to know you and your work.