* 2013 is now upon us! Yay! Did I do any sexy reading in 2012, you ask? I have to admit I did read the first book in the 50 Shades series. (I did a commentary on it: Hot Topic.) I started reading the second book in the series in September, but I put it down and haven't picked it up since. *shrug* As for my own naughty writing, I have lots of good stuff planned for 2013! Book 3 in the Double D Ranch Tales saga will be finished ~ the gang will be on a tropical island and one of them will be involved in a m.f.m menage! Then there are a number of Naughty Fairy Tales I hope to write for Evernight Publishing. The first in the series I'm doing for that line will be available at the end of the month! Details on that story are below. (If you read Stockings and Suspenders, an anthology from Evernight, then you'll recognize the characters from my contribution Chasing Miss Kringle.) :) I also have two 1NS stories contracted with Decadent Publishing which I'm hoping will come out in 2013 ~ one's a m.m.f/m.f.m menage, the other is a m.f erotic romance story. My writing resolution for 2013 is to continue putting out (pun intended, ha, ha) sexy stories and exploring new boundaries with my characters. ;)
* Now for the hop deets... There are grand prizes being given away. Please visit the blogs via the list below and comment on them for a chance at one of the main prizes. The more you comment, the better your odds! Enter and you could win a $100 gift card to EdenFantasys or a digital gift basket of 10 erotica books. Plus the authors/bloggers on this hop are also offering individual prizes!
* I’m giving away a prize for a lucky reader who participates in this on my blog! To be entered in my drawing for a PDF copy of my next release, Lovers and the Fiend, which comes out at the end of the month, in the comment section below please answer the question I’m about to ask, leave your name and email address so if your name is drawn you can be contacted about your win. For an extra entry ‘Join This Site’ via Google Friend Connect ~ the button to do this is in the column to the right.
* Also, following me at these links will earn you an additional entry each: C.R. Facebook Page; C.R. Twitter
* Question: What was your favorite sexy book in 2012 that you read?
* Here's some info regarding Lovers and the Fiend which will be available at Evernight Publishing
*~WARNING: menage a trios, M/M, bondage, anal sex, sex toys, public exhibition~*
* Surprised how it didn't faze him to accept it, he grinned, and where they touched, Jack's skin sizzled. His knees seemed to weaken, and the only thought running through his lust-addled brain was that he'd follow the dancer anywhere, do anything the man wanted him to do.
* The dancer winked, making him feel like his mind was an open book to him, and guided him to a door between the bar and stage. After stepping through the doorway, the man shut the door, encasing them in darkness. His hand tugged Jack's. In silence, the dancer led him through the dark. How? He didn't know. But in a weird way, Jack trusted him not to lead him astray.
* Several feet in, the man stopped. "I am pleased you made the right decision to come here tonight." His hot breath fanned Jack's cheek.
* Jack wished he could see the man and how close he actually was to him. If he moved his head, would he be able to kiss the guy in the thong? He cleared his throat. "Well, first off I came to find my woman. Secondly, your invitation seemed to be one I couldn't ignore, and…" Jack paused. And what? Now that he was here, he found himself aroused and craving the man's attention. Could he admit that aloud?
* "And?" The man licked the edge of his ear.
* Desire within Jack spiked, and heat fanned out from his ear and encompassed his neck. He gulped. "And now I think I want you."
* "That so? You want me? Good. What if I want to tie or chain you up? Have my way with you in all sorts of kinky ways?"
* All sense left Jack, leaving in its departure a raging libido. Relief, he realized, was just an agreement away. "Sure. I'm up for anything you want to do."
Happy New Year, dear readers! & Thank you for stopping by!
Click on the names to go to the other blogs, comment & you could win some great prizes!