What would you like to tell readers about yourself?
* Silvia Stancil lives in beautiful South Carolina with her husband, young son, and all the characters in her head. She holds a degree in English and spends her free time writing, running by the ocean, and wearing too much eye makeup. Silvia writes erotica, mainstream romance, horror and YA under multiple pen names.
What book are you going to tell us about today? Is it part of a series? If so, what's the order the books should be read in?
* The book is Double Vision. It is the first in my Club Heat series. Its sequel, Triple Threat, does not have a release date yet.
How'd you/your muse come up with this story?
* Like most of my work, I just sat down and started writing. The heroine always captures her voice in the first few paragraphs and the plot falls right into place thereafter.
Describe the hero in five words.
* My hero, Jax: Smart, classy, old-fashioned, charming, loyal.
Describe the heroine in five words.
* My heroine, Kit: Independent, indecisive, driven, caring, confused.
If ménage/multiple partners, then pick a third hero or heroine to describe in five words.
Knox: Mysterious, naughty, sneaky, sexy, kinky
Who's your favorite character in the book & why?
* Definitely my heroine, Kit. I really relate to her constant change of heart and I hope others will as well. I also admire her independent streak and ability to care for herself through the utmost turmoil in her life.
What's your favorite line in the story?
* That would have to be when Kit’s “boyfriend” shows up to see her at work. He’s acting completely out of character. Usually a shy, aristocratic type, he nails her with:
* “Yeah. I’m turning over a new leaf. For you, Kit. So, how about it? Bangy-bangy in the back room or what?”
A look into the story
* But it appears she may have underestimated Jax, who shows up at Club Heat to surprise her in a whole new ensemble…leather jacket, hand ties and all. The only problem is, when Kit’s ready for round two, Jax doesn’t actually remember any of it. Is Jax lying? Has Kit gone crazy? Or are they both suffering from a mysterious case of double vision?
* “Yeah, yeah,” Kit said with a sigh. “Thursday night is Shifter Night, but he’s a friend of mine, okay? Oh, look. There’s Janika.”
* The young blonde girl at the door was Kit’s close friend as well as co-worker. She had been working at Club Heat for two years, almost as long as Kit had. Janika certainly knew the ropes well enough to take over the bar for a while, even if Kit was technically the supervisor. More than likely, she wouldn’t have an issue with Kit taking some time off for some hanky-panky in the utility room with Jax. Janika was a fun sort, if not a little bitchy.
* “Janika!” Kit greeted her co-worker with a smile. “A pleasure to see you. You mind taking over for a little bit wile I spend some time with a friend of mine?”
* Janika turned up her nose. Her former sorority girl facade must have been a hard thing to kick, after all. But, she was cool enough.
* Kit gave her friend a goofy smile as she waited for an answer.
* “Jax?” Janika asked. “You’ve got to be kidding me. What’s a vamp doing down here on...”
* “Yeah, on Shifter Thursdays,” Kit said. She put her hands up and shrugged. “He came to see me. Can you hold the bar down for awhile or what?”
* “Yeah, sure.” Janika pulled a washrag from her apron to wipe down the bar. “Missed a spot, Kit.”
* Kit laughed and flipped her co-worker off as she hopped over the bar. She practically dragged Jax off his barstool. There was something different about him tonight, something animalistic that just begged to be unleashed. He was almost like a shifter, seemingly fitting for Shifter Thursday.
* “Back here, back here.” Kit pulled him to the area behind the bar and scrambled to unlock the door to the utility room. “I can’t believe you’re up for this. This is so unlike you.”
* “Yeah, well.” Jax shoved her into the closet and slammed the door behind him. “I’m up for all kinds of new things, lately,” he told her. Jax reached up to pull the string that turned the light on. “Are you, baby?”
* Jax was certainly being weird, but it would do. Already, her skirt had slid around her ankles. His hands weren’t shy as he examined her and fondled two fingers into her pussy. Kit had already gotten wet from the thought of Jax lightening up. She missed their kinky no-strings attached sex.
* “There we are,” he growled.
* She realized the tip of his pinky finger had penetrated just a little bit into her asshole. Kit shuddered, going to protest. She had never done such a thing. He slapped her on the ass, hard. Kit’s felt her eyes widen in both shock and pleasure.
* “Don’t talk,” he commanded. Jax grabbed her wrists. He tied a black, silk scarf around them, binding her hands together.
* “Oh, Jax...”
* Another slap on the ass, hard enough to make her squeal.
* “I thought I told you not to talk. Now, you may answer my questions if I address you. Yes, sir?”
* Slap. That one had been so hard it reverberated into her legs. Kit bit her lip. This was too hot. This wasn’t Jax. But it was. “Yes sir,” she purred.
* “Excellent,” he said. “Do you know what I have in my hands, Kit? What I’m about to put somewhere we’ve never played before?”
* “No, sir.”
* Kit held back a squeal as the sensation of tiny beads slid inside her ass. Jax slid his hand down neatly between her parted lips. He easily used her soaking wet pussy to lube up her asshole. The little beads slid in and out fast. They twisted in different directions and caused sensations inside Kit that she hadn’t known possible.
* “Oh, shit,” she muttered. Another slap rang on her bare ass, causing her to let out a little squeak. The sound bought her another slap.
* “There we go,” he said. Jax gently pulled back the beads. He left just a few of them inside of her and brought it from one side to another with a firm pressure. He pulled her lips apart again. The next thing she knew, he was inside her. The beads jiggled back and forth as he grunted his way into her insides. The vampire jammed up so far inside of her that it hurt for a minute.
* “What has gotten into you?” she gasped. Kit tried to grab at the wall for support before she remembered she was tied up.
* “What you said to me last night got into me,” he said in a low voice. He slapped her good on the thigh, hard enough to make a red mark. “That’s for talking. You said I was emo, Kit. Emo kid. I’m here to show you I’m not.”
Buy Double Vision here...
All Romance eBooks
Find Silvia Stancil here...
Evernight Publishing Page
Thank you for joining us here today, Silvia! It was a pleasure getting to know you and your story.
ATTENTION! Silvia is offering a PDF copy of Double Vision for one lucky commenter! Answer this question "What did Jax use on Kit for the first time?" & leave your name and email with the answer to be entered into the drawing. A name will be drawn and the winner contacted after 6PM on Monday, February 25, 2013. Good luck!