What would you like to tell readers about yourself?
* A competitive figure skater from the age of eight, Stacy Gail began writing stories in between events to pass the time. By the age of fourteen, she told her parents she was either going to be a figure skating coach who was also a published romance writer, or a romance writer who was also a skating pro. Now with a day job of playing on the ice with her students, and writing everything from steampunk to cyberpunk, contemporary to paranormal at night, both dreams have come true.
What book are you going to tell us about today? Is it part of a series? If so, what's the order the books should be read in?
* Savage Angel which is book two in The Earth Angels series.
A look into the story
* Feel nothing. Sara Savitch's personal mantra has been hard to live by ever since her torrid one-night stand with army doctor Gideon Mandeville. Descended from the Seraphim, angels known as heaven's soldiers, Sara may be an expert fighter, but she's an amateur when it comes to relationships.
* Physically unharmed, but still battle-scarred, Gideon has returned to Dallas in the hopes of regaining his faith in humanity—and in himself. Instead he's walked into a nightmare. His father is on a serial killer's hit list, and has hired a personal bodyguard—the very woman who has haunted Gideon's dreams for a year.
* As Sara works to build an impenetrable fortress around her client, she yearns to tear down the one around Gideon's heart. With his bitter rejection of warriors, will he ever be able to accept her true nature? Sara must find a way to trust Gideon with her secret as the killer closes in…
* “An appointment? For me?” Refusing to even look at the chairs she’d indicated, Gideon kept his distance and stayed by the windows, his expression so remote he looked as unapproachable as the moon. “Do you insist all your lovers do that, or is it just me?”
* She hoped her swift intake of breath was something only she heard. “You’ve made it apparent we don’t have that kind of relationship and after yesterday, I’m forced to agree with you. You’re not my lover, or boyfriend, or even acquaintance. We’re strangers, and I have no problem keeping it that way.”
* “Except for the small fact that strangers don’t usually have mind-blowing sex up against the garage wall, do they?”
* Her fingers curled into her palms, and she wondered if her face looked as neon-red as it felt. “And here I was, thinking you’d forgotten about that.”
* “Something that hot is hard to forget.”
Buy Savage Angel here...
Find Stacy Gail here...
Thank you for joining us here today, Stacy! It was a pleasure getting to know you and your story.
ANNOUNCEMENT! Stacy will be awarding a $25 Amazon GC to a randomly drawn commenter during the tour, and a second randomly drawn commenter will be awarded a $10 Amazon GC! So be sure to leave your name and email with your comment and visit other tour stops (find them here: goddessfishpromotions.blogspot.com - stacy) for a greater chance of winning!