What would you like to tell readers about yourself?
* Michaela Rhua always dreamed of writing but this never happened until she met the lovely group of ladies known as UCW. Their passion for writing and encouragement inspired her to see if she could do it too. Now she loves writing!
* She has teenage children and a husband, who also keep her busy. However, it is whilst travelling into work that she has time to create her characters and imagine other places in which they exist as her world skims by the window. Conversations overheard often lead to the birth of new ideas that she scribbles down in her trusty notebook.
* Michaela is a multi-published author with Breathless Press, Evernight Publishing and a self-published anthology with authors from The Nuthouse Scribblers.
What book are you going to tell us about today? Is it part of a series? If so, what's the order the books should be read in?
* Today I am going to tell you about my first Alternative FF Contemporary Erotic Romance called Truth or Dare. It is a complete stand alone so no need to worry about reading order and such like.
How'd you/your muse come up with this story?
* LOL. Originally I wrote this as a short story for an Evernight Publishing FF anthology. It did not make it in so I reworked the story and made it longer. I decided to send it to another publisher who were not keen on it so before deleting it I filled in a few holes and sent it to EP again. This time they said YES!
Describe the hero (or alpha male if M/M or alpha heroine if F/F) in five words.
* Hmm Leah is independent, strong, loyal, sexy and committed.
Describe the heroine (beta if F/F or beta hero if M/M) in five words.
* Jess is bubbly, considerate, sexy, emotional and loving.
Who's your favorite character in the book & why?
* I think Leah is my favourite because she struggles balancing the different sides of her life which causes confusion in the story. She is determined to be a true friend but it does get in the way.
A look into the story
* Next came a slow unbuttoning of her shirt and Jess took her time in revealing a purple lace bra holding those full breasts in place.
* Leah took a gulp of wine not believing her eyes.
* Jess grabbed her breasts and squeezed them together as the song continued with its sensual lyrics.
* Leah licked her lips, wanting to lick those fulsome breasts.
* Jess took hold of the chair nearest to Leah. Standing on it, she began to unbuckle her belt, which she threw dramatically across the bar.
* Leah's mouth went dry at the vision of pure sex on legs in front of her. Moisture leaked from her pussy, wetting her panties. She leaned forward in her chair. The movement created friction against her pussy. The vision before her combined with the spinning light, sensual music, and the friction of the chair was driving her to the brink of orgasm.
* Jess grabbed her crotch and rubbed the area, biting her lip and closing her eyes. She began to unzip her jeans slowly, not taking her eyes off Leah.
* That eye-to-eye contact sent shivers of arousal through Leah, but the combination of actions caused the sexy blonde bombshell to lose her balance. Suddenly Leah saw Jess tumble. She shot out of her seat, but she was too late to catch Jess, who hit the floor.
* "Oh my God. Are you okay, Jess?" Leah looked down at her friend, who lay with eyes closed and body motionless. Panic rising inside her, she looked round to see where her phone was to call an ambulance.
* Suddenly the other woman erupted into a fit of giggles, much to Leah's relief.
* "Seriously, Jess, I thought you hit your head or something!" Leah moaned, letting relief wash over her now that she realized her friend wasn’t hurt. Her heartbeat was just returning to normal.
* Jess held out her hand to Leah. Their fingers meshed together and Jess pull her down to the floor.
* As blue eyes held her own, Leah knew her breathing had become uneven. Was this the dream she had longed to come true for so long? The club was silent. The track had finished. The disco lights spun, a shower of multi-colored lights creating a magical space around them.
* Leah lowered her head down. It was a now or never moment. She looked at her friend with her halo of golden hair spread around her. She looked like an angel on the midnight floor.
* Jess' eyes softened the closer she got. Leah's lips hovered over hers. She licked them slowly before kissing Jess passionately. She felt Jess' hands in her hair, holding their lips together. She wants this as much as I do. Leah stroked Jess' hair while her other hand went to her breast, squeezing and massaging.
* Jess spread her legs under Leah and wrapped them around her, drawing her closer.
* Leah ground her hips into Jess, enjoying the friction. She pinched a nipple, eliciting a groan from the woman beneath her. She moved from her lips to her neck, licking and biting the delicate skin down to her breasts. She sucked the hardened nipple though the lace and Jess' moans became louder, her hands holding the back of Leah's head to her breast.
* Leah took her time enjoying the body she had longed to make love to. Her pussy was wet, but she wanted to focus on Jess' needs not her own. She went from one nipple to the other before pulling the bra up to reveal full breasts with pink, wet nipples. She squeezed the breasts together, drawing both nipples into the center, then licked a trail from one to another.
* Jess squirmed under her, gasping with each lick.
* Leah kissed down her flat stomach to her hips. Her zipper was halfway down so Leah unzipped it completely, revealing matching lace undies. She pulled at the jeans.
* Jess sat up a little to help ease them off, removing her shirt and bra at the same time.
* She lay down and Leah drank in the sight of her creamy skin, pink in places where she had sucked or gently bitten. She buried her head between Jess' legs, and she found the lace was wet with the other woman's juices. Leah sucked her clit through the lace, enjoying the taste of her.
Buy Truth or Dare here...
All Romance eBooks
Find Michaela Rhua here...
Thank you for joining us here today, Michaela! It was a pleasure getting to know you and your story.