Attention!

Thanks for visiting!
* When you see the * in my posts that just indicates a new line/paragraph. :)
* To see a lot of fun information, scroll through the side bars and to the bottom of the blog.

06 March 2013

Hump Day H00k #HDH for Mar. 6th

Hi all! Another week's come and gone, and we're back to Hump Day Hook where authors share snippets from their stories. :)
Over the past couple of weeks I'd been sharing some of the conflict between Cassie and Dakota. This week I'm taking you back to the beginning where Cassie is thinking about Dak and about to meet him. She sees a ranch hand and has a bit of a daydream. The following snippet comes from Wild West Weekend book 1 of the Double D Ranch Tales series. Enjoy!

* Desire coiled low in her stomach, bunched into a tight ball. She purred quietly to herself. Maybe she’d see about a weekend fling with the ranch hand. A bit of a scratch for my little itch. And wouldn’t it be nice if the ranch hand was actually Dakota? A soft snicker followed the purr.

Please don't forget to stop by and read the other authors participating in this week's HDH ~ http://humpdayhook.blogspot.co.uk

For more on the Double D Ranch Tales, visit: doubledranchtales.blogspot.com

12 comments:

Jessie Lansdel said...

Saucy minx. 😉Nice hook.

Jessie Lansdel said...

Saucy minx. ��Nice hook.

Sarah Cass said...

hehe...oooh, naughty fun. I am definitely intrigued as to how she handles it. :)

Lucy Felthouse said...

Hehe, I like her. Well done.

Gem Sivad said...

An honest woman's pursuit of pleasure. Great hook!

Anonymous said...

She know what she wants! Nice hool.

Shelley Lieber said...

Foxy lady...nice hook!

Mandy Earles said...

"A bit of a scratch for my little itch." Love it. I hope she gets to scratch it ;P

Anonymous said...

Great hook...I want more!

Angelica Dawson said...

This segment kinda turned me off the character. It makes her seem very shallow.

Unknown said...

I love Cassie!! I have to disagree with the previous comment. I think this snippet shows that she's a confident woman comfortable in her own skin! Well done!

Sandra Sookoo said...

Gotta love a woman who knows exactly what she wants :-)