What would you like to tell readers about yourself?
* Tyler Robbins is the pen name of author Robin Badillo, who lives in a small Texas town and is the mother of four nearly grown kids; two boys and two girls.
* Tyler enjoys stepping out of her comfort zone and pushes the envelope on the stories she writes every chance she gets. She hopes her readers are just as thrilled as she is with the chances she’s taking.
* Always the optimist, Tyler is a firm believer that grey hair is merely God’s graffiti!
What book are you going to tell us about today? Is it part of a series? If so, what's the order the books should be read in?
* Today, I’m celebrating the release of my first ever GLBT vampire story that also happens to be a ménage, titled, “Immortal Thirst”.
How'd you/your muse come up with this story?
* I’d decided to write a vampire M/M with a particular reader in mind, and the book is even dedicated to him.
* I went to high school with Jason, and although we never knew each other, we recently crossed paths on Facebook. One day he asked me to suggest some good M/M paranormal books, and I realized I wasn’t as familiar with the genre as I needed to be as M/M writer.
* Well, one thing led to another, and having a pretty good idea about what he was looking for, I decided if we couldn’t find a good story, I’d just write him one. The rest is history, though the ménage part was entirely the fault of the characters— I had no idea they were gonna take it there, but I am so glad they did.
Describe the hero in five words.
* Gauge Roberts: determined, honorable, passionate, adventurous, trustworthy
Describe the second hero in five words.
* Tristan Deveraux: voracious, kinky, creative, seductive, loyal
Describe the third hero in five words.
* Caleb Medina: survivor, faithful, nurturing, charismatic, devoted
Who's your favorite character in the book & why?
* I have a soft-spot for Caleb. Caleb is comfortable in his own skin. He’s endured untold abuse and survived without being bitter. Having been to the edge of despair, he managed to bounce back and accepts things and people for who they are. He approaches life with his with eyes wide open and straight up.
What's your favorite line in the story?
* My favorite line is spoken when Tristan and Gauge become intimate for the first time.
* Tristan takes one look at Gauge’s … ahem … tool, and says, “Holy fuck!”
* To which Gauge laughs and replies, “Ain’t nothing holy about it.”
A look into the story
* Gauge, an ex-Navy Seal, offered more than muscles and brawn when he became Tristan’s personal security coordinator. Surrendering to an undeniable attraction, the dominating soldier scratched an itch both had ignored far too long.
* A remarkable bond is quickly formed between the three very different men, allowing each to fulfill individual needs while maintaining separate but equal relationships, until a surprising enemy threatens to destroy it all.
* Will they survive the deadly fight, or is heartbreak the only price for satisfying their kind’s immortal thirst?
* They’d shared lovers before, but this was different. Tristan didn’t want Gauge for a kinky romp. Part of him wanted to keep the hybrid around for a while, and that was quite a contrast from the current arrangement he shared with Caleb.
* Now, if Tristan could only get past the fact that Gauge intended to kill his brother. Wrapping his head around that information would take a little more time.
* Caleb got up and stood before Tristan, his spent cock dangling in Tristan’s face.
* “Sorry I didn’t return the favor.” Guilt weighed heavily on Tristan’s mind, knowing all too well he’d only reached orgasm this time because he’d been fixated on his lust for Gauge.
* “You always satisfy me, sire.” Caleb’s sweet smile encouraged one in return from Tristan.
* He took his lover’s hand in his and caressed his fingers. “Stay with me tonight?”
* “As you wish.”
* Tristan rose from the sofa and headed for the door while Caleb remained behind to oversee the removal of the food he’d prepared for their guest, and to make sure any remnants of their own meal hadn’t been left behind. Caleb was quite thorough with his duties.
* As Tristan entered the hallway, he found Gauge leaning against the wall a few yards away from the door. When their eyes met, Tristan’s stomach fluttered with excitement. He sauntered toward him, his body reacting to Gauge in ways he’d never experienced with other men, not even Caleb. “Been here long?”
* Gauge drew in a deep breath and exhaled. “Long enough to know Kathryn Guthrie knew what the fuck she was doing after all.”
* Though intrigued by the reply, Tristan fought hard not to let on. “How so?”
* Gauge started toward him until they met in the middle. His scent had deepened, adopting a musky, feral aroma that made Tristan’s balls tighten and pulse with need.
* Tristan backed against the wall.
* Gauge towered over him, muscular arms settling on both sides of Tristan’s head as he pinned him in. “Make no mistake. When I decide to give you what you want, you need to know that I won’t settle for anything less than all of you.”
* A worrisome pinch irritated Tristan’s side. “Caleb is my—”
* “I’m not talking about that. Caleb serves his purpose well, and I’m sure I’ll find use of his talents quite pleasing myself, but where our business is concerned, your head better be in the game or I’ll make you regret it.”
* Tristan swallowed hard and nodded.
* Gauge leaned in and barely skimmed his lips across Tristan’s.
* Just as Tristan responded and moved in for more, Gauge pulled back and walked away without a second glance.
Buy Immortal Thirst here...
All Romance eBooks
Find Tyler Robbins here...
Evernight Publishing Page
Thank you for joining us here today, Tyler! It was a pleasure getting to know you and your story.