What would you like to tell readers about yourself?
* I have Scavenger Hunt Instructions!
* For Dating Impossible, I wanted to do something a bit more than just a regular blog tour. I thought it would be fun if you all looked for a secret word. From day one, there will be a secret word inside the body of each post. When you string them together in order, they make a sentence. Be the first person to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with the completed sentence and win a $100 Amazon Gift Certificate! To be eligible, you must also leave a comment on each blog, follow my own blog at http://kathleengrieve.blogspot.com, follow me on Facebook and on Twitter
* I will also be picking one person from each comment section to win a free e-book copy of Dating Impossible, the second book in my Dating Series from Evernight Publishing.
* I look forward to hearing from you! Now let’s have some fun! First off, Thanks to CR Moss for hosting me on her blog today! This North of the border friendship has blossomed over recent months! So happy to know you, “neighbor”! This is the final stop on this blog tour and it is fun to end with an interview! The comments today will be different. Describe your personality in one word! I look forward to reading them and learning a bit about you as you learn about me!
* I’m super geeky. Besides reading and writing, I love all comic book heroes!
* Bio: Full time nurse, amateur cake baker, writer, and zombie obsessed, Kathleen draws a lot from the real-life medical drama she experiences as a RN for her novels. Writing romance is a creative outlet where she can effectively deal with the daily stress and sorrow, adding levity and humor to situations that provide a happily ever after when there isn't one.
What book are you going to tell us about today? Is it part of a series? If so, what's the order the books should be read in?
* Dating Impossible, Book 2 of my Dating Series. The first book is Dating 911
How'd you/your muse come up with this story?
* This is Firefighter Jett Avery’s twin brother’s story. Whew that was a mouthful! LOL In Book 1, there is a bit of a competition between Jett and Cruz for Roxanne’s affection. In Book 2, we find out how Doctor Cruz Avery dealt with the rejection and finds a love of his own.
Describe the hero in five words.
* How about 2? Rico Suave! YUMMY! Okay, that was 3! LOL
Describe the heroine in five words.
* Strong, independent vibrant woman willing to take risks.
Who's your favorite character in the book & why?
* It has to be Dr. JJ Jones. She’s a gutsy woman who is doesn’t quite know what to make of her childhood crush now that he is aware of her as a woman.
What's your favorite line in the story?
* It is actually in my Excerpt below. Cruz points to himself in a mirror and thinks
* Who could resist this?
* My teenage son will point to himself and say, “How can you not love this?” And I thought (secret word #9: readers), that is exactly how my hero thinks! LOL
A look into the story
* None of his usual bullshit lines would work with her. So how was he going to get past her no-dating-a-co-worker rule and find out if they had the possibility of a real future together? Christ, she was making this entire dating thing impossible. He rubbed the tense muscles of his neck.
* Sex two nights in a row doesn’t mean we are dating. Or in a relationship.
* Her words looped over and over against his skull and were the other reason why he couldn’t concentrate on jack-shit today. What he needed was a plan. But what?
* He sat up straighter in his leather chair. The kernel of an idea blossomed. What if she didn’t realize they were going out on dates? Yeah, baby. He liked the notion already. But he’d have to tread carefully. JJ was a clever girl. Cruz would just have to be one step ahead of her in order to make his plan work. And once she was hooked on him… He glanced at his reflection in the full-length mirror that hung on the back of his office door and pointed to himself. His lips curved into a perfect smile and he winked.
* Who could resist this?
Buy Dating Impossible here...
All Romance eBooks
Find Kathleen Grieve here...
Evernight Publishing Page
Amazon Author Page
Thank you for joining us here today, Kathleen! It was a pleasure getting to know you and your story.